Unironically i love her

unironically i love her

Attached: rachel.jpg (400x400, 38.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2022/tv/news/jackass-reboot-series-paramount-plus-1235256934/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah nah she's quite obviously caked in a huge amount of makeup

HEY SHOW US YOU BRO. LETS SEE HOW MUCH CAKE YOU WEARING YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. ALL YOU DO IS SHIT ON FEMALES BETTER THAN YOU!

shes so fucking ugly

shes perfect

anyone else notice that in 4.5, Knoxville implied that he only asked her to join the movie because he wanted to bang her

calm down pal

webm?

During the "penis in the plexiglass vice" stunt, why didn't she flatten out her huge disgusting roast beef flaps into one of those things? She was there after all. I thought she was out to prove she was "just one of the guys"

Why was she even in the movie if she didnt do anything

she did more than the manakakakaka guy but yes she was a pointless addition

He can’t bang anyone man, his dick is broken

Her teeth are very nice

she really looks like the type of girl who likes anal

Its super obvious. When they are talking about the new people and why they picked them Knoxville said “Yeah I followed her instagram and she was funny” and then they showed a clip of her stand up that was god fucking awful. It wasnt a sex joke like “omg my pussy stinks!” tier but it was bad, like bottom of the barrel open mic shit.

even in 4.5 she did absolutely nothing and was exempt from hot sauce enema, what's the point in her being in the movie i dont get it

If they wanted a token female, why didn't they just grab pic related and have her do some skateboarding related stunts?

Attached: Lizzie-Armanto-MN2S.jpg (605x448, 150.93K)

skateboarding is mega gay

>no new Bam clips in 4.5
it's fucking over for us Bambros

it would've been more in line with their roots

Attached: 1492013611773.jpg (648x1073, 39.77K)

variety.com/2022/tv/news/jackass-reboot-series-paramount-plus-1235256934/

Attached: 1651355009578.jpg (1024x534, 84.1K)

knoxville's simping for her but he didn't flat out say i wanted to bang her, he hides it with "i thought she was funny on instagram" (she wasn't)
she cute
>he's even cut out of the marching band footage at the end and the clip of jackass 3's ending
wasted and wounded

Her underboob was pretty nice

a Jackass tv show reboot with all the annoying new people sounds dreadful

she's sucked more dicks than you've had hot meals

>Kids can be mean. And according to Poopies, he never went to prom or had a girlfriend in high school, thanks to the mean nickname.
i know forever and 4.5 are soulless shit, but i like poopies and seeing how nice he was in 4.5 was surprising
also according to him he's fucking poor and steve o won't help him, sort of like how he didn't help bam

Weinsten raped a ton of bitches with a rotten one

who gives a fuck about that faggot

I love her even though she said she hates white males.