I really like buildings like these. why aren't those made anymore...

I really like buildings like these. why aren't those made anymore? is it artistic choice or because of modern methods of construction? I really hate modern architecture. they either lack humanity or are plain ugly abstract shapes designed with little effort

Attached: image_2022-07-24_135641907.png (1080x1344, 2.66M)

Right wingers constantly demand lower taxes so no money for nice architecture in public buildings
Billionaires more interested in power and control than building beautiful buildings like in the past

In essence, Marxism is the solution as always

It's da juice

look at this shit

Attached: image_2022-07-24_140245854.png (680x1024, 1.07M)

what is this? two fucking concrete bowls?

Attached: image_2022-07-24_140334754.png (636x417, 186.6K)

its ideological, to subdue our spirit

More so than the cost, there are hardly any more artisans who can make such facade decorations. You could say it's a dead skill, which is quite sad to be honest. It would take time and resources for a new generation of meisters to learn the craft, but I don't think zoomies are interested.

There definitely are artists. There are restorations all over Europe for the past decades. Its just that they arent very many. And obviously most zoomers wont go into such a risky business like the art business

you mean the gravures? what the fuck are art schools for? what the fuck are people learning in art school? there are legions of 3D artists and they need similar skills to make this kind of thing. they need to learn how to model in clay and other things to learn 3D modeling

retard, read up on postmodernism for exampel, its by design. Its so destroy order, harmony and beauty. its 100% Idelogical

uh oh, angry chud alert
go touch grass incel

I think that's the Natural History Museum in London, good place

>look up post-modernism
>it is associated with deconstructivism
>there is a picture of Jacques Derrida
>look up Jacques Derrida bio
>jew

every fucking time

Fuck off, "c-c-chud" says increasingly nervous weasel
Order, Beauty and Harmony build epic cultures. something to strive for and fills people with joy.
Architecture and cityplanning that makes people feel lost and cold are anti-human, that have done test where peoples eyes wonder when looking at a glass-facade vs a traditional one, your vision finds no place to rest on modernist/post-modern on like with traditional good archi

Attached: beautiful-mosque-ceiling-110__880.jpg (880x606, 444.82K)

>old thing good
>new thing bad

Attached: 1658612591793231.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

look at all that text I ain't gonna read
get some pussy on yo dicky, boi

we need a revival of traditional good local-esque architecture AND CITY-PLANNING made with Sacred-Geometry and harmonic proportions

Attached: gnon4.jpg (725x735, 255.28K)

can't fit my f150 through this shit brah

Looks like a ps4

Attached: 63e.jpg (955x1353, 150.86K)

>t. low vibrational troll
you are the chud here if anything, you have very negative energy levels. everything you propose a world that is not true to harmony that makes more people miserable.

Attached: vibration.png (521x409, 87.67K)

zamn... not like this gaystation bros... not like this