Could he really have stopped them?

Could he really have stopped them?

Attached: 130984820432.jpg (598x465, 53.19K)

The thermite would have destroyed the buildings anyway but he could have probably saved a plane

Yes cause he's Marky Mark and The Funky Bunch

yes it's why the jews took him off the plane

kek

>they swarm him, slashing with box cutters
>he bleeds to death while everyone sits and stares

>thinking termite would have a chance against Mark Wahlberg.
You Vietnam fucking shit!

Just because you are a faggot does not mean everyone else is.

>Mark Wahlberg commenting on a random flight to Vietnam

He would do a karate flip and punch one in the head and bounce off him and kickbox the other in the chest and flip off him and necksnap the guy in the pilot seat from behind and use his flight-stuntman experience to land the plane safely

Kind of strange he missed his flight that day huh?

only if the hijackers were gooks

Yes

Attached: 1647046538114.jpg (976x549, 79.69K)

Kind of weird the CIA and NSA and FBI and Air traffic control all failed to detect the plot or stop the planes from crashing into the twin towers

bro if I'm on a plane and i see Mark fucking Wahlberg about to fight some terrorist, you better believe I'll be helping him

Attached: 1647046659937.jpg (825x464, 90.53K)

Yeah and the F28s we have on standby in case of a major high jacking couldn't be scrambled because they were running drills 1000 miles away.

9/11 killed plane hijackings as a terrorist tactic. Pretty funny desu.

Before 9/11 passengers would comply because they assumed they were going to land in some random country and get ransomed or whatever. Like what happened with plane hijackings all through the 70s, 80s, and 90s.

Now they'll always fight back because they assume they're getting flown into a building anyway. And no handful of terrorists on a plane is going to be able to handle that many passengers.

Just look him in that picture. He wouldn't jackshit, except call his agent or therapist.

this
most americans would think it's a movie and join in to gain some stardom

based afternoon bird enjoyer

Try again in American you Gook.

Attached: f9jnyiue1do41.jpg (800x569, 110.67K)

Based marky mark would've deal with those terrorists like he did with that vietnam fucking shit

Attached: 1GOQpEv.jpg (265x284, 21.05K)

>4-5: warn family about birds
I don't know why the mental image of Mahky Mahk fervently ranting to his family about the danger of birds is so funny to me.

Absolutely

Attached: sketch-1631887985035.png (1080x1324, 968.08K)

he does it everyday as well
because he cares

Praise Him.

Attached: Tqqko79.jpg (530x401, 107.34K)

You started this, Mark will end it.

Attached: images (1).jpg (252x200, 8.69K)

Attached: baneybane.jpg (597x443, 36.36K)

He couldnt have fought the trained israeli spec ops flying in there. Do you think a whole plane full of people in fucking 2001 (before the soification of male) would have submitted themselves to a couple sandniggers with butter knives? They probably fought and were easily dispatched. There were literal, actual Israeli spec ops on the plane. Alternative, dont you think those soldiers would have killed the sand niggers?