Poland might be the most country in Europe

Poland might be the most country in Europe.

Attached: 1643299822883.png (807x751, 36.93K)

We are the best, you are my greatest ally, Israel is my 2nd.

poland is the christ of nations
get on your knees

Is there a better city to visit than Kraków?

For all that they suffered Poland ended pretty well today

I doubt that even the most ardent Polish nationalist would ever dream that they would get almost all of Prussia

yes

Which? Aside from Wrocław which is already on my list for next time

visit Toruń pls
very underrated

Imagine Frederick the Great seeing what happened to Prussia.

Yes. Gdańsk. At least it's close to the sea.

yes Lwów

>I doubt that even the most ardent Polish nationalist would ever dream that they would get almost all of Prussia

actually our non-communist politicians explicitly said in 1945 that they don't want so much German territory especially at the expense of what we considered rightful Polish territory in the east

>Kraków
Is this city any good?

It's discount Prague. But if I were a foreign tourist I'd prefer Wrocław

Where are we? ;-;

>Poland
>Europe

>in Europe

Yeah i love polish e-girls

Attached: 1658432953713536.png (750x1334, 2M)

I loved it, but it was my first time visiting and was always hyped to visit Poland.
Ironically my most vivid memory is my friend and I visiting a random comfy underground jazz bar and chilling for a couple of hours.

>Is there a better city to visit than Kraków?
Yes, literally any other city. It's got a pretty old town, but it's a giant tourist trap. Toruń, Gdańsk and Wrocław come to mind if we're talking about big cities (incidentally all have strong German heritage, lol). Smaller towns in lesser poland such as Sandomierz and Zamość are gems as well, the latter one is a masterpiece of central planning. Warsaw got bombed to hell and back so it's quite ugly and american-like.

Attached: IMG_20220713_192448_819.jpg (3120x4160, 2.01M)

I agree about Toruń. It's based.

Attached: PL_gingerbread_from_Torun.jpg (1200x652, 123.06K)

Picrel is a nice church I found in Wrocław

Attached: IMG_20220423_081051_355.jpg (3120x4160, 3.47M)

>Warsaw got bombed to hell and back so it's quite ugly and american-like
It's more Soviet-like. Scryscrapers doesn't immediately make it American, dumbass.

mmmm, prjaniks

Toruń is ok for like a one-day walk, not much to do/see outside the small old town. Kraków is a popular tourist destination not just because of Kraków itself but because you can combine it with Auschwitz and Wieliczka trip

Aside from Vilnius and Lviv was there any land that was good?

Attached: 1657792439189.jpg (360x486, 16.07K)

Ah, a fellow Toruńchad. Apart from being the birthplace of Copernicus and the best snack on this side of the Rhine, they got some badass churches as well.
You're right, thanks.
>Auschwitz and Wieliczka trip
Do NOT do that

Attached: IMG_20220201_121305_374.jpg (3120x4160, 3.17M)

good is a relative term but indeed besides these two cities there was little Polish historical, cultural or economic value left. Only north-east had clear Polish majority while the rest of the eastern land was mostly non-Polish and impoverished. There were of course many Polish churches, monasteries, palaces important to us but it was rather single units in the sea of not important to us land

olsztyniak your writing style is so recognizable (and annoying)

Most of the lanr was filled with non-catholic Ukrainians, Belarussians and Jews, so ethnically it was quite different from the rest of the country. The cities however were mostly Polish, so any major city like Grodno, Lutsk, Brest or Ivano Frankivsks

Actually not him, not a fan either. I can't do much about my writing style, sorry :/

It's interesting how little irredentism there is in Poland in comparison to Hungary, which is constantly seething about muh Trianon.