/brit/

fat cunt edition

Attached: 1657570175504.webm (288x360, 672.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/xx5GCNuIEO4
youtube.com/watch?v=hzOCYuzz7no
youtube.com/watch?v=Kbqu9YOoHio
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuckers saying that a waterwheel with black thermal strips on it over a solar panel mirror wouldnt work but then ignoring that siphons are real (magick)
youtube.com/shorts/xx5GCNuIEO4

anime

love me fat norf cunts, simple as

Attached: everton fans.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Attached: fattie.webm (400x710, 1.96M)

tea

Attached: 1474392605016.jpg (875x1000, 644.12K)

this is the utter contempt the media class has for the natives of this country
youtube.com/watch?v=hzOCYuzz7no

he's a bit pudgy himself

think mihai got banned lmao

crazy how cricket was actually somewhat popular here in the philadelphia before WWI
but brits bullied them by excluding them from commonwealth teams and it became less popular
why are brits so evil

cricket isn't even popular here

HE COULD HAB KILLED HIM WHYD HER DO THAT

need a gf with a nice snatch

Attached: 279084436_5486460768055064_72946301992576360_n.jpg (2048x1365, 400.29K)

tbf the natives of this country are a bit dire, the lower classes anyway

Attached: 1537220830197.png (570x402, 449.32K)

>The second decade of the twentieth century was the last for first-class cricket in Philadelphia, with baseball increasing its dominance over American sports. With the formation of the Imperial Cricket Conference in 1909 specifically excluding countries from outside the British Empire, American cricket had little influence on the global game. This exclusionary policy undercut any momentum to professionalize cricket in the USA.[31] There were still two more first-class tours by Australia, however. The first was a drawn two match series in 1912.[32] The final series was a three match affair, with the Australians winning two games, and one drawn. The drawn game, played on June 28, 1913 was the last first-class game played in the USA until the national side played an Intercontinental Cup game against Canada in Fort Lauderdale, Florida in 2004. Today, cricket is played in Philadelphia, but it has not reached the same heights it did during this golden age.
apologize

>big nose 'im
>DAT NOSE
the famous double decking breathing apparatus

i downvote youtube videos with my mind

Attached: magics.png (461x393, 171.78K)

Value judgements are outside the realm of science. Retards keep trying to turn science into an all-encompassing worldview, which is impossible. The scientific method cannot provide ethics or morality or any kind of value judgements.
>ummm sweaty pie, the science says you have a moral obligation to do x
That is not science.

pure evil

>tattoos
ehhhh

guys, i really, really, really like this image

Attached: BLocer3OPaKD0V_QVHQCI4qEv4eH9i_uDsomiyna09g-1801221165.jpg (1920x1080, 117.49K)

i didnt know that. how sad, i'd love to see yanks in cricket.

Attached: file.png (310x82, 8.92K)

Attached: 544BB773-B09D-47D4-9B28-79B713F3603C.jpg (1170x1458, 982.88K)

Lads...

Attached: zmq3pdako0d91.jpg (722x499, 82.91K)

Miss an independent Mercia like you wouldn't believe

Attached: 1588345597724.png (695x820, 112.98K)

what are the chances of me bumping into her in real life

In the last thread, Ruby finally received her degree results and was disappointed that she only got a measly first. Not to worry, though! Ruby then told us that grades aren't important (while also telling us that they are important and employers will judge you if your module results aren't above 70).

In other news, it took her three hundred years to read Call Me By Your Name.

Umm, what else happened? It's all a blur now.

You gotta admit, American noncehunters are way better than British noncehunters

Attached: 9D7E51EA-5399-4F6A-90F8-52D9D2518839.gif (360x279, 1.05M)

very high, but i am not gay

she slept with a brown lad last weekend

looks pretty built and tall, bet he could get a job as a bouncer

yeah I downloaded Linux mint to browse fourchan
actually if a person needs tattoos to complement his personality he sucks and is insipid

kino

is this from that weird website dedicated to chatting shit about ruby?

did she?
thought she was a trad virgin waifu?

WHY GARY WHY

>no blood
fake

Britain's next PM

asf

Attached: 3wxq2e.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

Ruby granger is a boring cunt. She washes her hands before she goes to bed. You’d be having sex with her once every 6 months max if you were married

Attached: sneed .jpg (568x796, 89.92K)

got a job at the clue factory

I wonder if ruby slept with any Italians while she was out in Italy

rewbay grainjuh

got a job in the mines

does your bf irrationally annoy you
does he leave the kettle button on the wrong side
does he weirdly closes doors
does he uses a mouse BELOW the keyboard
is he lefthanded cause mine is
lefties are the devils minions

youtube.com/watch?v=Kbqu9YOoHio

the copper mines? based!

ruby
is that about coding

kek

Attached: 1636152174548.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

just consumed a chunk of something from my can of asda branded lager

But then they were like “actually Gary you’re alright” and acquitted him because sometimes America is quite based

business idea: backwards saws

Did she talk at all about noncing kids from her old school?

Attached: citeh.webm (1280x720, 1.08M)

yeah I agree

curved
swords,
backwards
saws
oh my god. Any Forums write this down

Long time lurker here! English isn’t my first language

So apparently Rubella is a geologist/geographer now? I’m having flashbacks to the time she said she LOOOVED astrophysics. I can’t believe she actually included a whole segment about how volcanoes work?? I’m starting geography at uni this fall and I cringed so bad. Roobee, there are actually way more volcano types and they can be divided by so many different criteria, the two types mentioned in the video are pretty much the tip of the iceberg, I can’t even remember them all lol.

I have to say, one of the most annoying things about her for me is how she’s always trying so hard too seem like she just knows absolutely everything. I just wonder if she does this out of insecurity or does she genuinely think that reading about volcanoes as a kid makes her an expert on the topic.

moved out recently for the first time in my life
i love cooking so much, ive literally stopped playing videogames and indulging in other unhealthy habits and just cook 90% of my time and give it to my roommates if i dont eat it all

not kidding around but why don't we teach chimps to do jobs?
like there's some stuff they could definitely do right

Attached: ryyv8sb7vfu71.png (640x667, 393.53K)

worried about my soul lads

bent

she reminds me of one of my ex's who on paper would be someone's dream girl but in reality was an annoying self-obsessed cunt who had major hang ups around sex

>roommates
I just couldn’t. I need my own space when I move out

Seems like her family spent most of the holiday to Italy getting forced into filming Ruby clearly posing for shots like this so she could pretend they were spontaneous.

any chaturbate man in

hate youtube
dont worry about your soul lad

Attached: file.png (688x26, 7.71K)

Attached: 626867339a716150443fc505467a495b.jpg (775x517, 37.52K)

>roommates
FOY

fuggen lol

Attached: watermelon.jpg (1778x842, 400.62K)

It's mad how much I like these 27/28C days now. Used to think they were too hot.

I know what too hot is now truly

Attached: 1657731034260.jpg (225x1910, 123.94K)

want to ride my bike but it's pissing it down

feel like you lads are dragging me down if i'm being honest

i have dreams

i have ambitions

i have drive

anytime i share these with you, you don't hesitate to discourage me and bring me down

shan't be allowing this toxicity to bleed into my life anymore

goodbye for the last time

She's so obsessed with validation and engagement from her fans. You can tell Ruby doesn't think she's an "influencer" in the same way as very feminine, girly girls who are influencers just because she's ~academic~ and doesn't wear makeup. But actually, she's worse than them because she pretends everything is just filmed - by chance - and you are just "happening" to see her going about her day and what she does, despite the fact she IS an influencer behind the scenes, setting up cameras, fake angles, doing brand deals, and doing ads. It's the same thing. At least most other girls are honest about what they do and are upfront about the fact they enjoy taking photos of themselves. Ruby does love that, she is equally superficial in the way that she constantly takes photos of her outfits, seeks praise and wants attention from people. But she just pretends that she doesn't and it's frustrating. And desu, it isn't fair how most of those other girls who are influencers probably get so much shit for doing the same things Ruby does, but because Ruby comes across so -innocent- and fades into the background because she isn't super "hot" or glamorous, she gets away with it.

still a bit sticky this evening. Give me 15c and drizzly any day

homosexuality isn't real it's made up

why do they have the big film premieres at leicester square?

Squishy robot women

Attached: 1650572670809.png (864x900, 629.91K)

pokimane chebs

>‘mubble-fubbles’ (16th century): vague, Sunday-eveningish blues and a slight sense of doom.

Tradition

It’s the centre of the known universe la

>Russia attacking Odessa now
Are they mad

Chimps learn stuff pretty quickly but after a while they get lazy and refuse to do tasks

Lads... What's the Irish Dream?

catberg on lap

Attached: the chelsea twitch.webm (1138x640, 2.85M)

wayges of ye olde days suffering from toilebury's looming

its literally impossible to have an honest job and afford to move out by yourself unless you have rich parents

corr

Attached: Screenshot_20220724-174745.png (1920x1080, 1018K)

import loads of brown people

so put some shock collar on them and reward them if they keep at it
same as wagies