Chip was a self insert for 80% of the original male audience and majority of female audience self inserted as Gadget to...

Chip was a self insert for 80% of the original male audience and majority of female audience self inserted as Gadget to fuck Chip. This movie is a big fuck you to that conceptually. At the end of the day the main girl fucked a dog. This is it we live in a post marriage world. Women aren't strong or independent they just replaced men with welfare and dog dick. To put it simply YOU JUST KNOW.

There are tons of Chips out there who just want to make a family but due to the world we live in YOU JUST KNOW it simply isn't possible. Everyday a new pitbull is being adopted.

Attached: file.png (835x401, 218.15K)

Chip is gay

Hopefully more self inserts get btfo.

gb2/co/ manchild

why is ugly sonic in the movie?

When will /trash/ stop raiding Any Forums?

lol the movie was fine, seems like gadget was your waifu or some shit

>mind broken by a toon
God you’re pathetic lmao

chuds going out of their way to be cucks, this shit writes itself

sorry but most sane people don't want to fuck animals

Peter should have hotglued chip as punishment.

>Gadget you're leaving me for a bee?

Attached: file.png (1246x740, 837.07K)

>replaced men with welfare and dog dick.
Based. Fuck men.

can anyone really blame her... just imagine

Attached: file.png (1024x709, 1.04M)

People self insert?

I was always more of a Dale guy.

Maybe Chip shouldve made a move rather than mope around with his buddy

i'm not a filthy fucking furfag

SHE FUCKS FLIES

You spineless worms.
I know why this makes you mad. I know, and you know too. You never made a move. All those cute girls back in middle school, high school, college. Even at the workplace. You never tried to attract them. Some of them were attracted to you, but you were too dense or too cowardly to do anything about it.
You’re an evolutionary dead end, a cuckold chosen by Mother Nature to take a one-way dive into the shallow end of the gene pool.
You can stomp your feet and cry and cope all you like. But the fact is, you did this to yourself. Not God, not society, not Jews, not your father, not your mother, not fate, but you. You and you alone are responsible for this tragicomic masterpiece—a grown “man,” weeping and gnashing his teeth at the fate of a cartoon rodent. You displaced all your real feelings—your love and your passion and your interests—onto a hollow two dimensional symbol. Not a person, but an abstract idea owned and manipulated by others. Its the ultimate and most undeniable of all cucks.
You fail as a man and you fail as a human being. You should at the very least do the world a small kindness and neck yourself. Give that oxygen to someone who will actually profit from it.
You spineless, laughable worms.

Attached: 396B6802-B113-4168-82C8-3178C0974E46.png (645x773, 9.25K)

cope hard or dilate trying

Attached: file.png (600x656, 344.57K)