Was it honestly the most compelling scene in an animated show?

Was it honestly the most compelling scene in an animated show?

>youtube.com/watch?v=KWlFoChGPug

Attached: mo.jpg (997x684, 58.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yv8cBl2OB5g
youtu.be/T3ElIvNBYj0
youtube.com/watch?v=eYCFg9rP2nM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I enjoyed the irony of the Priest being the most tolerant religious character in the show.

Attached: 1621960838366.png (787x588, 689.32K)

For me its the ending of Passing where Clay just stares into his drink.

For me it was this scene from Season 1 Episode 2 of The Simpsons, "Homer's Odyssey".

>Dear Family, I am an utter failure, and you'll be better off without me. By the time you read this, I will be in my watery grave. I can only leave you with the words my father gave me: "Stand tall, have courage and never give up. " I only hope I can provide a better model in death than I did in life. Warmest Regards... Love, Homer J. Simpson.

Attached: homer.jpg (640x480, 35.22K)

The first season was more of a drama than a comedy. Almost every episode had some hard hitting moments

No, that would be this
youtu.be/yv8cBl2OB5g

>The first season was more of a drama than a comedy
The ultimate subversion. Turning a comedy into a drama.

>DUDE............I HAVE LE DEPRESSION.....
>DUDE......I LETTED SOMEBODY FUCK ME IN THE ASS.....I HAVE LE PTSD

No, BoJack has surpassed it in spades but this was certainly a frontier that wasn't touched back then.

not quite
youtu.be/T3ElIvNBYj0

Dyke or tranny?

I hate that they turned homer into a complete retard. He’s better as a lovable oaf

>in an animated show?
come on

Lesbian.
She's one of the best characters in the show.

I don't get it.

Least favorite episode in the show desu. Very compelling scene though.

No. The end scenes of "Passing" are way better and help solidify one of the main messages of season 3: the cycle of abuse that Clay and Bloberta were perpetuating with Orel.

>youtube.com/watch?v=eYCFg9rP2nM

Forgot to say, start at 8:03 if you don't wanna watch the whole thing.

Attached: terry_nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.jpg (800x486, 70.91K)

this is goofy lmao

Damn I forgot how fucking good the orginal movie is. Pixar is so shit now

>this is goofy lmao

Attached: 1631112641864.png (300x300, 27.68K)

Kind of puts it into perspective of cancelling world peace if they cancel the moral orel on something like that.
Adult swim doesnt know what it is and cracks at the first criticism from a crying woman most likely.

They dont wanna be seen as punching down, yet that whole scene was punching up if they were high iq enough.

>"Those families... all happy and warm in their homes... they have no idea how it is out here. When you're homeless, people look right through you. It's like you're not even there."
>"Think of it, Batman. To never again walk on a summer's day with the hot wind in your face and a warm hand to hold. Oh yes, I'd kill for that!"
>"When I was little, Cadmus used to make me play all kinds of games, but they weren't any fun either. They'd strap me into their machines and poke wires into my brain - 'Ace, can you move this object with your mind?' Yeah, I can move it. They weren't really games you know. They were training me, turning me into a weapon. 'For justice,' they said. They got their weapon - I got cheated out of my childhood."
>"I have something for you, too. Now it's your turn to close your eyes."
>Too long have we suffered under the oppression of humankind. I have witnessed firsthand the barbarous treatment of mutants on your wretched little island. I will not allow this madness to continue! We have seen communities torn apart by the jealous hatred of our mutant gifts. Roving mobs of vigilantes seek out the infirm among us. Some mutants conceal their true power, living a charade of normality, while their spirit suffocates. Others have gone into hiding beneath your cities, huddling in the darkness like rats. There are those who have tried nobly to enlighten their human brethren, to strive for freedom and equality for all men. Their efforts have been repaid with brutality and hatred. The missing mutant scientists and I have built a mutants-only asteroid. Where any mutant may live apart from humanity, free from its cruelty. The first exodus will begin in 24 hours near Genosha. Thereafter, mutants who wish to join us shall gather at designated pick-up points, once the first pilgrims are settled. My mission is peaceful. Any intervention would make it otherwise. The decision is yours."