28 days later

This is my favorite zombie film of all time, truly a masterpiece. Are there any other zombie/post apocalypse films that are comparable?

Attached: 0A1A9CF6-FF3A-47A5-8693-A3579ED44830.jpg (1284x1560, 1.04M)

The Crazies was decades before and not far off

Attached: crazies.jpg (478x270, 39.61K)

Its not a zombie movie you fucking pleb. The fast moving infected persons are not slow moving living dead. There is a huge difference. Sort it out before wasting this board's time again making a dumb thread OP again.

train to bussy

>one of the earliest big box office fully digital camera films too
The Crazies remake did the fast-psychotic-not undead-bioweapon well. Might dig into the zombie genre origins, Last Man On Earth.

Attached: OMEGAMAN.jpg (600x256, 53.33K)

>the lads haven't had sex for like 28 days mate
>guess it's time to start a rape harem

Attached: 1623653383318.png (966x1000, 1.12M)

I hate Korean zombie movies because they (the zombies) run, and snarl and hiss like savage animals.

I’ve heard good things about train to bussy

The zombie genre and IRL practice is defined by the mind control aspect. The undead reanimation thing isn't as relevant, despite the religious angle.

thats a rage virus movie ya faggot

Bullshit you fucking casual.

Zombies have to walk because their motor neurons are fucked and they have rigor mortis.

so is there anything comparable to 28 days later?

The sequel sucks so hard. I can't believe they made such a great original movie, then exceeded American's ability to bomb the sequel

Rabid & The Sadness

based

The sad part is that not only are you, wrong, but you are being serious. You might want to take stock of your life and use an exit bag.

Nightmare City 1980

not him but
>no u
shut up faggot

The zombies of Voodoo myth aren't undead, you fucking clown. They are slaves under hypnotic mind control.

First act is great. But the >muh patriarchy subtext/theme/whatever born out by the second act is kinda gay.

If you're going to pretend while nursing your ruptured sphincter, at least make it believable.

Dawn Of The Dead 1978 is peak for me

It's man vs man. It's a seriously old trope.

ah yes, the famous voodoo zombies and their well know and beloved movies...

>JIM YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THEY WERE GONNA KILL THEMSELVES!

You fucking racist that's what they do in OPs post.

Yeah it's 2022 can we be done with thi... nevermind.

Living in a shopping mall and having access to a gun store in a zombie apocalypse truly is some wish fulfillment shit.

The irony of how the soldiers are wiped out is that, at the end of the day, Jim was still essentially competing with them for women.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x272, 753.74K)

Insanely good movie poster

Attached: E6Pmu9LVUAAAOFp.jpg (901x1200, 280.07K)

Of course. It's primal competition. Man vs man. For survival.

>IT'S ABOUT THE FUTURE

any more movies like this?

Not sure if clinically retarded or just plain anally devastated. Needless to say, that is where the zombie myth comes from in the first place, you snivelling halfwit. That and you are absolutely clueless about movie history. Congrats. Wear that Burger King crown with pride, son.

Attached: poster-white-zombie1.jpg (500x426, 71.66K)

>FUTURE=9 months

hahahah you can't name 10 movies with voodoo zombies faggot
that's the only one, wich is almost identical to dracula, but better. but anything is better than dracula, even the spanish version. except for bela and frye