Infinity War is so good

Infinity War is so good

Attached: 50BA7E2B-FF71-4C29-954C-6FFD6AD1404C.jpg (2048x1152, 177.04K)

prove it

Lmao purple ass nigga

I would have forgiven capeshit if they ended the MCU with infinity war. But nooo they needed the good guys to win with endgame. They needed another 10 shitty TV shows. Another 10 shitty movies

>villain leaves hero tied up
>hero immediately escapes
>survives huge explosion

Attached: avengers ezgif-3-d49c7b3dbc under 3.webm (1920x1080, 2.76M)

You have to end it for yourself, like i did
stopped watching any Marvel movie/series after Endgame

How has the CGI gotten so much worse after this. Did the animators just stop putting effort into it?

Attached: thanos.jpg (2000x1046, 207.54K)

The sad part is there are people that actually let stuff like this really bother them.

Only good when Marvel has poorly written character. SJW woke themes. poorly written script. plotholes. cringe dialog. continuity errors. shit fight choreography. terrible CGI

It cliche, illogical bullshit. The sad part is that you eat it up.

Attached: avengers hulk.png (1707x1007, 1.41M)

Imagine the MCU ended right here

Attached: thanos-snap.gif (498x252, 3.65M)

I agree OP and I don't like capeshit

wasn't the telekinesis guy holding thor in place? So if he leaves then nothing is stopping thor from just pushing the metal off himself

Oh yeah? So why don't you just marry it then? Fag.

I lost all interest after watching it, it was better than it should have been. I didn't even bother watching the rest of the shit they did

based infinity war ender, same here.

>they needed the good guys to win

Attached: th (1).jpg (474x494, 30.03K)

I honestly really enjoy infinity war and endgame, but prefer infinity war. I would have prefered if when they brought everyone back they only brought 50% back. Like spider-man and a few others so thanos left a real mark on the universe

>infinity war
>eventually ends
what did they mean by this?

Yea, but Thanos should have just killed Thor himself in the first place. The villain leaving the hero tied up and walking away is such a cliche. If you want me to take Thanos seriously as a villain, don't make him a cliche villain.

Attached: avengers 1650884682173.jpg (739x415, 37.73K)

the fact that he doesn't kill people he doesn't have to makes him kinda unique for a villain though

>His motivation flip flops from his Avengers 1 to his IW debut
Muh 10 year build up

Agree. Genuinely kino

thanos a real one

Attached: abrZ47L_700.png (700x697, 838.15K)

yeah but that's way too fucking complicated for Any Forums to understand because of how fixated they are in hating it no matter what

Every villain in action movies stereotypically doesn't kill the main hero when they can. That's not unique.