There were some valid criticisms on how white people are racist in this documentary

There were some valid criticisms on how white people are racist in this documentary.

Attached: white people.jpg (1183x887, 159.84K)

All women and people of shit should be burned alive.

For example?

If they're so racist why do they institute race quotas in every area of employment and education to give unqualified negroes undeserved jobs / placement.

You sound like a loser.

Dey exist.

You're a winner?
Nigger please.

If we're so racist why don't the shitskins fuck off?

Blame John Wilkes Booth, Lincoln was going to send them to the Panama.

Access to white people is a human right

Most white people today objectively deserve death:
50% of whites are women aka the most repulsive creature to ever pollute this world
45% of the remaining are liberal white men, the betrayers of their race and sellouts of their culture
Last 5% are whites who see what's happening but are too demoralized or weak to do anything about it they deserve to be put down out of mercy

In the documentary they explain how statistics show that whites get a higher percentage of financial aid for school than there are a percentage of whites in school. They also explain how white people stereotype other races as being less normal than them.

Attached: 000000.jpg (517x768, 56.26K)

Everybody wants to kill yt but nobody has the balls to do it.
Who's really the weak one?

After they removed the dislike button it killed itself honestly

>white people stereotype other races as being less normal than them.
Non-whites that are actually worth a shit think this as well. Mostly beaners and chinks.

So they get a higher percentage of it? like a majority group who uses schools would? The last sentence is useless drivel.

I always love this shit because they have this feeling of superiority because they're white. They miss the fact that even if their little fantasies come true they will be in the bottom. They will be inferior and won't have anyone else to blame for their shortcomings, they can't feel superior just by being white anymore since everyone else is until they find a new cope.

Attached: d316744316bcbf9babbabe2c0aa7b364.jpg (300x300, 17.94K)

So, grasping at straws that can be explained by other things beyond muh raycism?

That was never happening to any satisfactory extent. Lincoln privately supported that, but he was also passing laws to govern postwar relations between blacks and whites, suggesting he foresaw long-term cohabitation. Even if Lincoln actually went through with it, he had less than 3 years left in office and an increasingly Radical Republican Congress. The best chance at this would have been after the Revolution, when there were hundreds of thousands fewer Africans in the country and slavery was not nearly as profitable.

the sooner they go extinct the better for all of humanity. they are too dangerous to be left alone and must be kept down.

Attached: 1649651373289.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

>statistics show

Attached: soy mouth 2.png (853x800, 91.7K)

The only reason it didn't happen was the spics freaked out and thought we were doing some clandestine military occupation.

Fpbp

I don't really care anymore. no amount of appeasement will ever be enough. so fuck it, who cares if they're racist, why aren't they more racist is the real question

Because white people brought them here, if only you'd pick your own cotton then Jamal wouldn't be shooting up grandma's house.

so you’re telling me an actor is responsible for this whole situation? hollywood must burn.

>They also explain how white people stereotype other races as being less normal than them.
everyone does this lmao

>white people brought them here
He doesn't know guys.....

>I only hate statistics when they don't support my opinions

name them then you nigger

just look at Chimpcago on any given weekend. so yeah it's pretty safe to say they aren't normal by the most basic standards.

black people sold them to white people

>Are they here in the room with us right now user?

Attached: 1653088926927.png (626x352, 264.75K)

There are more whites in schools because nigs are too stupid to get in and they need gubermint assistence to get in.
Just like there's more blacks in prison than whites because blacks commit more crimes and are too stupid to even try to hide their crimes. They're proud of their stupidity and ignorance. They wear it like a badge of honor.

>I adopted a cat, why is it shitting on my floor

>user
Thats Doreen my nigga

doreen finally broke?

they should have returned them. yeah cheap labor and all, but fuck Indian or Chinese coolies would have been infinitely better.