What happens when Australia becomes the first HAPA nation by 2030?

What happens when Australia becomes the first HAPA nation by 2030?

Attached: 1658586997891273.jpg (701x1024, 119.78K)

It will be the best country in the world.
I wish to be Australian.

The Asian girl has really beautiful eyes.
By the way half the interracial couples here are WMIF so you'll have two large hapa groups.
Already is the best country.

How big is the gender imbalance in inter-racial dating? Does nobody give a shit about it?

>gender imbalance
What do you mean by this? That it's usually white men dating "ethnic" women? It's not too big an issue since ethnic men will date within their own ethnicity anyways. The Asians mostly prefer Asian women but a lot of my Indian friends are coomers for white women and some of them do indeed get them. Otherwise they can always find girls of their own race.

This man is not "skinny", he is normal.
Male gym instathots and whale americans have fucked up the concept of "skinny".

Is this really smug looking?

>It's not too big an issue since ethnic men will date within their own ethnicity anyways

How? If there are no longer enough asian women to go around because a huge chunk of them are dating white men?

Attached: confused.jpg (243x207, 5.52K)

VGH...MY HAPA BROTHERS

Dyel ngmi

Huge gender imbalance.
I do feel bad for the Asian men and Australian women.

Attached: file.png (1585x309, 57.62K)

Look at his arm Pierre

Body dismorphia projection

And look at his legs and torso, he's fine, it's about the angle
Auschwitz prisoners were "skinny"

Kyrgyz and Kazakhstan have already been.

It won't happen. WMAF is an ostracised group in Australia. We are very, very racist towards Asians and their numbers are declining.

Remember, Chinese make up only less than 5% of the Australian population and they have no foot in Parliament. The only Chinese politician was voted out by Asians in her electorate.

Fucking kek, who made this?

Attached: frog laugh.png (1000x1006, 754.88K)

why are Asian girls who have secured a White boyfriend always so smug looking?

Attached: Asian girl gets boyfriend.webm (406x720, 2.7M)

WMAF is an internet meme.
Sorry to tell you bro

Who are white Australian women dating if the men are going for foreigners? I doubt they're dating Indian and Asian men, and there are almost no blacks there. Are there lots of white femcels in Australia?

How do I get an Australian (asian) GF?

You are just skinny yourself and projecting
This is not what a healthy young man should look like
If you don't spend some time and effort in your late teens and early twenties building muscle, you will be a dyel faggot followed by skinny fat middle aged averagoid

Adopt the beast system. 666.

>6 foot or over in height
>6 figures or more income
>6 inches or over in penile length

But mainly just be white.

in my case it's

You get one, we get 10 of your pinkettes. Never forget this maxim: Whatever you do, there is always an Asian man who does it better than you

Attached: Asian man.webm (640x800, 2.14M)

go outside