Reddit thinks this is the greatest movie ever made

Say something nice about it

Attached: MV5BZjM0MDFmZDctNmFjMi00MzM2LWJlYmItMzk2MTJlZDI1ZGRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXZ3ZXNsZXk@._V1_.jpg (4800x2700, 1.66M)

>whole film revolves around the gook mom accepting that her daughter is a lesbian (her white girlfriend in the movie is a she/they irl too)

Yea, I’m not watching this

I'm literally watching it right now, it's unbearable.
1 hour left god save me

I liked the dad

Now that you mention it user, that is probably the only redeeming feature. The rest is full of stupid memes and shit jokes.

>waaah reddit this, reddit that
kys redditor

Any Forums does too.

was good movie overall

Get ready for the longest hour of your life

Suck my balls

Attached: disap.jpg (792x668, 55.14K)

Not the best movie ever but definitely one of the best in recent memory.

It's the most reddit movie I've ever seen.
Can't believe I fell for your ruse again lads

Attached: 1622906381465.jpg (600x600, 76.29K)

Why do they dress like this.
Have nobody bothered to inform the chinh-chong american community that 1994 ended?

It's a great movie: well executed, well written, fantastic direction, great special effects and it only cost 25 million dollars. Literally don't care if it's "reddit" or any other shit.

GUYS LE NIHLISTIC BEHAVIOR IS LE BAD!!
Evangelion did it better.

I can't remember the last time I cringed almost every other minute for two and a half hours.

dude hot dog fingers lmao
dude anal plug activates your power lmao
dude we're rocks here's some subtitles lol so random lmao

what a great writing, you truly have to be a very sophisticated person to enjoy this flick

"lol so random" is a valid criticism only when the things showed on the screen have zero relevance to the narrative. In the case of this movie everything is perfectly explained, and are necessary to show how bizarre the concept of multiverse is.

>gook cast
>reddit title
>reddit humor
>LBGTQIA propaganda
hard pass

i want to fuck the fat chick

KINO

Attached: 1653140033276.webm (1920x1080, 2.6M)

Yeah I sure love the relevance of eating chapstick and drinking orange soda.

It's not really hard to understand how the movie works, but you can keep being willfully obtuse if you think it will help your argument I guess

only 30 minutes left
I'm going to make it

I just came back from it, it was fun.

Wow you did a great job proving your point. The issue isn't that I don't know how the movie works, it's that its scatterbrained and acts random in place of a tight script with a meaningful narrative. The meta narrative isn't deep or interesting either.

literal brainlet

haha epic
how do I upvote?

Attached: 1631583663093.jpg (1920x1080, 194.17K)

>literal brainlet
literal brainlet

>everything is meaningless
>no it's not
Wow this was a truly sophisticated masterpiece.

Fun movie!!!

They should have gotten someone with more aesthetic feet for that part.

Attached: 1497271418351.jpg (171x183, 17.06K)

don't google Michelle Yeoh's feet

The feet were fake in that part. Michelle Yeoh's actual feet are maybe the worst out of any major celebrity. Abominable.