Vaginas are so fucking disgusting why can't women have mouths where their vaginas are

vaginas are so fucking disgusting why can't women have mouths where their vaginas are

Attached: 1483193975255.jpg (593x578, 106.14K)

try anal sex, anuses are superior

Doesnt feel like any after the hole relaxes

Agree
Wait until you find out they poop blood clots and meat pieces every month from there

Anuses arent meant for fucking though

just pinch her belly or waist, if you make her jiggle her anus contracts, you can also punch her in her belly or back of the neck

a girl farted out her pussy once when we were having sex, it ruined my week
i wish i were gay

Attached: 47EC62F3-672C-4568-8C99-ACD38DF3602E.jpg (399x400, 15.65K)

and? sex is only fun if the women suffers

Attached: 1656983847251.jpg (576x1024, 224.71K)

Yes they are, if you're the one fucking them.
I don't care what happens to the holes after I fuck them.

This is the ideal Turkish male form. You might not like it, but this is it.

I find it always funny how virgins say how disgusting anal is, when in reality a vagina oozes so many different bodily fluids

just don't fuck her during her period? meanwhile anal is always disgusting

It does ooze that white stuff even when not period. That stuff sometimes smells worse than actual shit

Thanks m8.

Attached: DCM127539.jpg (334x250, 18.11K)

Yeah and if you look at women panties it's completely worn off

another faggot thread

This desu. Just don't get near a pussy except with your cock

Nothing gay about finding orifices gross

just don't fuck women with stds lmao

Pussy feels good around your dick that's about it

ask a woman you’re close to what comes out of her vagoomba daily. Imagine dickcheese but worse. Women have to keep a way higher hygiene standards than men because of it and most women don’t hence why there is the meme of vagina smelling like fish

This

vaginal discharge literally bleaches dark panties, that shit is literal acid

It usually has actual shit in it too. The holes are too close and most w*men can't even wipe her own ass properly, so shit and bacteria such as e. coli usually finds it's way in.

Basado

thats why civilized people have bidet. it's like saying men smell like shit if they don't shower. no shit sherlock
also i live with my gf and her vagina never smell badly

Is that why it tasted like salty pennies

No that's just cum.

You are not supposed to wash your vagina since it fucks its natural bacteria and makes it even worse
Not sure if this nigga actual virgin and his gf imaginary. Vaginas always more or less even if its healthy without stds or infection