Can I savely visit Wales or will I get attacked by feral anglos?

Can I savely visit Wales or will I get attacked by feral anglos?
What areas are the best for a tourist nigga?

Attached: wales-karte-physische.jpg (1200x1220, 117.23K)

you'll be safe anywhere the english are resented

I was in northern wales yesterday and some fat fucking welsh family sat by me on the train and yelled at each of their five kids the whole trip

Are there monolingual places left in Wales?

>Can I savely visit Wales or will I get attacked by feral anglos?
there are a lot of anglos in monmouthshire (which is basically england) and cardiff

>What areas are the best for a tourist nigga?
Wales isn't a very touristy place, but Cardiff is a decent city, has some very lovely countryside all throughout wales

places that don't speak english at all? no, but there are plenty of places where welsh is the 1st and everyday language

Based welsh saving the native population of the UK by fucking like rabbits

here is a quick guide of where not to go
you're welcome

Attached: 165865608324845.jpg (1200x1220, 229.32K)

what's the problem with these areas?

they're are just shitholes, it isn't just that they're poor, but they are very very unlikely to have anything of value or worth doing especially for a tourist.
but then again is depends of what you want to get out of your holiday I suppose

btw mid wales is basically empty, and it can be a bit of a pain going between the north and south

I remember you.

Attached: wales3.png (667x693, 87.29K)

25-30% of the Wales population is English born

No, the last monolingual welsh speakers died in the 1950s I think. But there are areas where Welsh is spoken at home and used in schools etc. It's just everyone also knows English.

lol I didn't actually create this map! I've seen it before, and this lad had some of the same opinions as me, I wouldn't red-out cardiff however, it is worth going to imo.

Aside from the castle and museum is there anything else worth seeing in Cardiff?

the bay is nice, other than that it is just a city desu, decent places to eat, things to do etc

Fuck that globohomo shit, I want to see old villages and castles.

Attached: Wales3234353.png (1500x652, 1.73M)

tbf st fagans museum is decent and next to cardiff and caerphilly castle is quite close, castell coch is nice and in cardiff, so it is probably still worth swinging by for a day or so

Shame. A language without any monolingual speakers left is basically already dead

what? this isn't the case at all
I know many people my age that speak welsh, where their parents don't know a word
the language isn't going anywhere

Caerphilily is one of the more ambitiously designed ones. Haven't looked up the others.

Attached: Caerphilli.jpg (798x532, 70.92K)

it is impressive indeed

Welsh has 200k+ users
Scottish Gaelic has 10k
Its over