I feel like I'm taking crazy pills

It's literally NOT that good. It's a decent sci-fi fantasy action flick. Are people really this desperate for anything not capeshit? Where the hell are standards?

Attached: 212090209320923.jpg (828x1254, 286.91K)

it's not organic

It’s just a really fun movie Jesus. Just let people have fun lol

I multiverse like I multiverse my entire multiverse just so that I could multiverse Multiverse Everywhere All The Goddamn Multiverse. This is multiverse the best multiverse I have ever sucked in my entire multiverse. This is the only multiverse I have ever gargled the shaft of that made me cry. Most recommended multiverse I can ever multiverse to multiverse. I simply cannot fathom every choking down another gallon of processed semen without this multiverse being pumped through my orbital cavities on loop 24/7/365 and subsequently multiversing it out of my multiverse asshole across all corners of the multiverse. I multiverses it as far down my throat as I could, I wanted to multiverse it all but it was just too big of a multiverse and I gagged all over multiverse. A24 slapped the back of my head and said if I didn’t multiverse it all the way down I wouldn’t get any more multiverse so I had to be a good cum container and gobble gobble love love that multiverse with every ounce of my multiverse yummy yummy you just don’t understand the complexity of the best multiverse you’re just contrarian cope filtered dilate muh muh muh muh muh muh muh

It's alright if you treat it as a fun popcorn movie. However, it's simply not a work of art as some people make it out to be.

>▼ Settings Mobile Home
>Any Forums - Television & Film
>[Advertise on Any Forums]
>Return Catalog Bottom
>Update Auto
>Post a Reply
>...Anonymous
>I feel like I'm taking crazy p(...)
>05/21/22(Sat)21:21:15 No.168350316
>287 KB JPG
>It's literally NOT that good. It's a decent sci-fi fantasy action flick. Are people really this desperate for anything not capeshit? Where the hell are standards?
>...Anonymous
>05/21/22(Sat)21:28:31 No.168350600
>it's not organic
>...Anonymous
>05/21/22(Sat)21:33:57 No.168350826
>It’s just a really fun movie Jesus. Just let people have fun lol
> #
>...Anonymous
>05/21/22(Sat)21:35:11 No.168350881
>I multiverse like I multiverse my entire multiverse just so that I could multiverse Multiverse Everywhere All The Goddamn Multiverse. This is multiverse the best multiverse I have ever sucked in my entire multiverse. This is the only multiverse I have ever gargled the shaft of that made me cry. Most recommended multiverse I can ever multiverse to multiverse. I simply cannot fathom every choking down another gallon of processed semen without this multiverse being pumped through my orbital cavities on loop 24/7/365 and subsequently multiversing it out of my multiverse asshole across all corners of the multiverse. I multiverses it as far down my throat as I could, I wanted to multiverse it all but it was just too big of a multiverse and I gagged all over multiverse. A24 slapped the back of my head and said if I didn’t multiverse it all the way down I wouldn’t get any more multiverse so I had to be a good cum container and gobble gobble love love that multiverse with every ounce of my multiverse yummy yummy you just don’t understand the complexity of the best multiverse you’re just contrarian cope filtered dilate muh muh muh muh muh muh muh
>...Anonymous
>05/21/22(Sat)21:35:52 No.168350898
> #
>It's alright if you treat it as a fun popcorn movie. However, it's simply not a work of art as some people make it out to be

It's reddit to the core. It's so reddit anyone who watches it becomes a redditor.

Capeshit argument

This movie is literally capeshit squared.

Every single scene is either a quip, a fighting scene, flashing wacky imagery or a hamfisted 'emotional' moment that is used exclusively as a break for more quipping and fighting. Not even kidding. There's not a single minute of this film that the viewer is allowed to think or rest. This was made for the ADHD generation exclusively.

You know how Whedon ruins every moment with a quip? This is how the movie goes for its entire duration.
Even if the movie didn't have the absolute toilet tier humor and pro lgtb themes it would still be garbage. It feels like you have watched 2 hours of random 'funny' zoomer YouTube videos and nothing more.

See, this movie is really good. You probably would shill it if someone didnt watch and shill it before you. Your expectations got too high.

visually it was pretty art. but don't get why people here are so assblasted about it. it's fun movie.

>Where the hell are standards?
show me one more entertaining movie in this century

This became one of the highest rated movies on letterboxd and imdb. Of course I'm going to have high expectations.

>not capeshit
It IS capeshit.

Tropic Thunder

>Are people really this desperate for anything not capeshit?
Haven't seen it, but to me it looks like capeshit anyway

okay, show me five more

It is capeshit but even worse.
The shilling of this movie is quite weird tho, extremely exaggerated praise zclails of people crying and so on, when you actually make a valid critique the shill will respond with something along the lines of :' its fun, have sex chud'

Given the current state of mass media, it's fair to say that zoomers and millennial midwits have never had an original thought in their entire lives.

Therefore, when something vaguely original trends it's way into the Twittersphere, it gets labeled as the greatest thing ever by people that haven't read anything other than Young Adult novels, Rupi Kaur poetry or blogs on how to be allies to LGBTQ+ influencers.

Not to say that the film isn't good, because it genuinely is (even if the main message delivered by the movies end is the same trite absurdist garbage that University students use to jerk themselves off when watching Rick and Morty or any number of Adult Swim shit).

Laughable that people are calling it the greatest film ever made, but at least someone attempted to make a great film.

I think Michelle Yeoh deserves the plaudits for her performance at the very least, but most of the top end of the bell curve fuckwits on Any Forums would never give any positive platitudes to a chunk.

And that's where we are at. Those of average intelligence will either understand it in its simplest form, and label it a masterpiece, or it will go above their heads and they will thinks it's "overrated" (like they do with every film that steals philosophy from better minds and simplifies it to make it more accessible).

Why has this movie got such a stanky boomercore and funeral parlor whiff aboutt it?
Is their old fashioned clothing a recurring theme or a plot point?

Who leaves after watching this feeling transcended in life? What would an average Robert Bresson film do to them? It would kill them.

It started out sci-fi but the lady just turned into a magical superhero by the end.

>people
It's estronauts. And foids.

Millennial vintage meme, I suppose.

>Robert Bresson
I really liked Pickpocket and also enjoyed some elements of Lancelot du Lac but overall I thought that one was distasteful and had a terrible take on knights.

shills and low standards. same thing with batman and northman

I should clarify I haven't seen OP reddit movie and probably won't ever.

>same thing with batman
yes
>and northman
no

It’s enjoyable

>Where the hell are standards?

It’s what people used to like this movie

Meds now

/qa/ lost though