With Birds of Prey and The Suicide Squad flopping will DC finally give up on pushing Harley Quinn...

With Birds of Prey and The Suicide Squad flopping will DC finally give up on pushing Harley Quinn? People only care about her if she is fucking the Joker.

Attached: ab67706c0000bebb184c2dea6f58c3e7e46e1541.jpg (640x640, 167.5K)

>Suicide Squad flopped
fucking LEL.

Now that we have three data points to prove it, objectively speaking we know that these were literally worth at least $600 million

Attached: shorts.png (668x500, 623.07K)

>$180 million budget
>made $160 million at the box office
It flopped.

yes, theaters stoped projecting it after its first week
keep crying

Attached: The Harley Quinn Trilogy.png (659x507, 597.4K)

one directed by a man
the other directed by a woman
the last one directed by a pedo

>best one lost money

shit

At least it got a spinoff

which also sucked

>best one lost money
But Suicide Squad made a shit ton of money.

The Suicide Squad Harley is easily the best. Of all the Harleys. Gunn almost figured it out. She needs to be somewhat typical bimbo, but deranged to a point, where she takes orders, or rather signs from God. Like Javelin telling her to carry his javelin, even though he was already dead (Taskforce X headquarters called it before Harley got to him). Or when she saw the Javelin i the Malto Cortese castle(?) and a divine graphic appeared behind highlighting it. That's great Harley. Dumb bimbo with crazy athletic skills and divine help. The divine help isn't obviously real, but it always works out for her. Perfection.

But it's just my opinion.

Attached: javelin-takedown-margot-robbie.gif (498x280, 3.43M)

I'm also trans btw I dunno if that matters.

Reminder that in this universe Harley Quinn helped Joker kill Robin

>People only care about her if she is fucking the Joker.

I care about her cute little munchable ass and her sexy flat tummy and legs, and which is why I didn't watch that faggy movie that covered her in bicycle streamers and hid her ass.

DCEU Joker is Robin tho

Attached: 4fa9088e7ff65e511458c12fd95968-lq.jpg (602x401, 62.5K)

you're forgetting about the merch. so many girls with daddy issues will buy anything with her face on it, but only as long as it stays relevant. tshirt sales alone must be insane, not to mention official cosplay.

I hope not. Margot as Harley is the best thing about nu-DC

i never gave a shit. i was glad my wife jumped on the harley quinn halloween slut bandwagon. i railed the shit out of her in my annual micheal myers costume.

this

Attached: 9bac9acb785f50954fb66d9816584976.jpg (665x414, 50.97K)

Shit meme

Fuck you I hate trans too, why can't you just write a solid argument you underage troll

Gunn's movie sucked ass, nigga.

>remaking a film with the same name and same cast less than five years later
it's like WB wanted to lose money

Don't mess with the fastest thing alive

Attached: 4ce.jpg (1250x1109, 141.02K)

This, Margot is kino

Attached: 1639171636552.jpg (1242x1300, 139.59K)

Because you liked the movie where Harley Quinn was portrayed as a Terminator capable of killing score of enemies with ease despite the director/movie wanting to "shock" the audiences by copying Deadpool 2 and showing a bunch of non-important characters dying at the beginning of the movie because according to the director 'anyone could die in this movie'.

>one directed by a pedo is the best one
What did he mean by this?

>three data points to prove it
>$600 million
no

Women liked the slutty trainwreck HQ from Suicide Squad 2016. Not the holds-up-spork reddit one they replaced her with.

Attached: CqZPhabUsAAKjnB.jpg (480x720, 65.1K)

The one directed by the pedo is one of the worst ones showing by how all the critics shills liked it despite the movie bombing. It it is a soulless filled with shitty jokes and gag scenes copied straight from the Deadpool movies without any deviation whatsoever. It has no identity or style of its own.

see My thesis is infallible

Bollocks. You would rather watch her die on her first confrontation with the soldados? Bruh, its called fun. It's capeshit. What the fuck do you expect? Definitely there's no copying of Deadpool, that's just your zoomer mind quickly selecting the closest thing it knows. Haven't you seen latest shoot out in US in the mall? Where the guy was streaming it? People get frightened bby superiority. If this crazy ass bimbo believes God is guiding her and doesnt affraid of anything, the guards easily freeze and give up the fight before it happens. And killing of some rando characters around her makes it even funnier/more exciting. Learn fun, basement dweller. Btw youre a fag.

this dumb bitch was like "I didn't know I died in ZSJL".
It was a nightmare sequence retard, it hasn't happened.