Anyone ever watch UK TV show "Skins"?

Skins is a British teen comedy drama television series that follows the lives of a group of teenagers in Bristol, South West England, through the two years of sixth form. Its controversial story-lines have explored issues like dysfunctional families, mental illness (such as depression, eating disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder, and bipolar disorder), adolescent sexuality, gender, substance abuse, death, and bullying. It was a pretty big deal here back in the day and everyone watched it but I dunno if Americans know about it. Pic is from an episode where a teacher gets caught naked in the shower room by a student.

Attached: Skins - Siwan Morris.png (953x1014, 1.24M)

Some of the best needle drops in television history. I was so bummed when I tried to rewatch it on Netflix and they had replaced all of the music with generic pop songs

It's not that great. It presents another exaggerated high school experience that is super uncommon like Euphoria. Lots of people outside the UK watched it, but I can't help but feel these shows are a missed opportunity to discuss teenager issues in a more honest way.

why would they replace the soundtrack?

Edgy for its time but not a patch on Queer as Folk

Gen 1 > Cook > Gen 3 > Gen 2.

Copyright reasons

are straights really attracted to this?

I am, beautiful boobies

people in the UK are drastically uglier and most likely inbred.

Cook is a fag

Attached: 1642751754284.webm (1200x1080, 2.99M)

I liked it a lot as a teenager, just kinda depresses me now

Even gays can surely appreciate Siwan Morris.

You can never go back, user. You will never watch this series for the first time ever again

>bong tv show
>tits out for a nigger
>pot
>underage drinking
but yeah also euros and brits can remind me how degenerate and evil america is too

"Where did my youth go?" depresses you or "Thank god I'm not 16 anymore" depresses you?

More like “I wish I still had friends and sex”

I’m 30 and British and have never seen this show.

I feel like I missed out on something culturally with skins having not watched it.

can I watch it now and enjoy it now? Or have I missed the opportunity since it’s not 2006 and I’m not young either

>That’s scene at the end of season 2
>Jal tells Anwar that they’ll still be his friends, he just won’t seem them as often
>Cut to me being 30 years old
>I have no friends

Childhood is wanting to wife Emily. Adulthood is realizing banging the fuck out of Katie makes more sense.

Attached: 53209993-10427315-image-a-3_1642.jpg (634x953, 159.32K)