HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: 89127389132.jpg (1164x767, 151.5K)

Lel. What is going on over their.

Aren't they all like half turk?

Why is he so popular in Hungary?

yeah, hungarians are one of the most mixed people in europe due to their history of constant migrating

out of anyone in europe to say this thats pretty funny

yes, hvns don't want to become caucasioids, only pure tengric blood is allowed to flow their veins

Funny considering Hungarians are mainly mix of Avars and Magyars - Turkic and Finno-Ugric people respectively.

same could be said for germans, literally the gypsies of ancient times/middle ages

same could be said for most humans really
it's why ethno nationalism is retarded

Based

Absolutely based, euromutts seething

He defends Hungarian interests, so it makes sense. There's a reason Hungary has cheap fuel and energy costs compared to everyone else right now.

Magyar blood shall not perish from this Earth

Attached: poljaked.jpg (622x448, 38.8K)

>eurokek redditors having a meltdown

Yikes

He defends Hungarian interests, so it makes sense. There's a reason Hungary has cheap fuel and energy costs compared to everyone else right now.

Attached: 45512315.jpg (600x800, 43.76K)

Lol! They need to get replaced by africans as soon as possible! Am I right fellow goyim?

Memes aside, they are literally just Slavs with funny sounding names. About as Turkic as Bulgarians.

@168350348
Forgot your meme arriw there, chud.

Enjoy poverty, retard.

Attached: germany third world.jpg (485x277, 37.74K)

albanians are pure

Not really since now you've imported millions of middle Eastern and africans crime is far more likely

it's cuz i look like that and say that

I really want to know how did Bulgarians and Hungarians end up adopting names from asiatic/turkic tribes as their identity when they are obviously slavs mixed with eastern europeans and balkans

They make more sense than you LARPing as ancient Macedonians.

>tf
>tp
user... I...