Koreans go to church on Sunday. Japanese sleep in on Sunday. Probably our biggest difference in culture

Koreans go to church on Sunday. Japanese sleep in on Sunday. Probably our biggest difference in culture

Attached: images - 2022-07-24T162614.107.jpg (554x554, 21.08K)

Only people who go to church here are old prunes and FOB East/Southeast Asians

why are you lazier than Koreans?

did someone say kfc

Japan is not Christian

Last time I went to church is when I was living overseas. I am not really athiest but I have a very skeptical view of religions(especially abrahamic ones). Same for my parents too

go to the temple or whatever you heathens do?

Are Japanese not religious?

we aren't religious

Is being budhist a taboo in Korea? I watch Extraordinary attorney Woo and a father freaked out over his daughter being budhist.

Asians are westaboos, so they try to imitate everything westerners do, including church going. They don't even know what it means, they just try too hard to look western. Sad!

No, actually buddhists are seen as the most chill and tolerant people(at least compared to christians). Catholics are also considered aight and it's usually toxic protestants getting the hate

um my country blew yours up lol

I have an entire folder of American heads being blown up by Iraqichads. Come to Any Forums and I'll show you my collection.

Attached: 1623148564784m.jpg (1024x717, 100.49K)

Don't care lol we already won that war. Most of the niggas you guys killed were Iraqi too lol. Another W for Americhads.

America didn't win anything. They just got tired of getting their ass kicked without achieving anything in return, so they left.

Nope, that was Afghanistan. Iraq? We conquered them and accomplished our mission.

And the mission was...?

Seething Middle-Eastern cultist

Sending white youth to be crippled physically and mentally while the jew and bbc at home could replicate. Thats their only mission. AMERICA FUCK YEAH

Many Muslims in Japan

Attached: DivingShopGokashowan.jpg (768x1024, 88.74K)

What zero pussy does to a mf

And what's your alternative? Going to the woods and getting high on mushrooms like the celtic druids? Maybe throw in some human sacrifices, some cannibalism, and then you'll have a non middle eastern religion.
Kek

why do you care k*ke lover?

actually no, I was merely larping as a christcuck so I could call somebody a heathen.

Testing their next-gen bunker busters and Apaches on weaklings running rusty Soviet surplus

>i am being pedantic on purpose
Japanese didn't do those things
We're talking about Japanese here comparing with with euroid religions is disingenuous
Then again Abrahamics are know for being such

someone explain to me how so many Koreans got converted to Christianity, this religion is something completely foreign to them and their culture and they mostly adopted it in 20th century when most of Koreans were already educated, literally what can make an intelligent, knowledgeable man to adopt any kind of organized religion and become an ardent believer and drop his centuries-long traditional cult in favor of the new, complicated and illogical one?