Random girl is nice to you once for 5 seconds

>random girl is nice to you once for 5 seconds
>fantasy about dating her and fucking her for weeks
You don't do this, right user?

Attached: 920f705925cade7bb05d38642926fbf9.jpg (462x587, 50.99K)

I have hallucinations daily about winning an Oscar for Best Director and making a speech. It's getting serious. I think I need help.

for me it's walking on the sidewalk and an oncoming female will turn her head and smile at me as we pass each other but i stare ahead and dont react to her. i refuse to give women attention if they arent having sex with me.

Certainly not. I'm not alone and heartbroken either so idk where all this is coming from

>random girl is nice to me for five seconds
>think nothing of it because random people in general are very nice to me
>only people not nice to me are support reps on the phone
>think about slowly torturing them for weeks for months afterwards
>think about mailing their body parts to the police and paying homeless niggers to rape them so I can send the film to their family and post them on /gif/
That's probably why I'm still single despite being what the average internet nerd would call a "Chad". Severe anger problems.

I need a job but I've completely forgotten how to act normal because I've been a shut in for 7 years because of suicidal thoughts.

>random girl is nice to you once for 5 seconds
no this doesn't happen to me

No I don't. I have impossibly high standards so I don't imagine myself with average looking women

Same here :(

> not be able to peer into the soul of most people at a glance
an old spray can of ultrasneed, dusty, in the back of the top shelf since years.

>No I don't. I have impossibly high standards so I don't imagine myself with average looking women

Attached: 1653136595998.jpg (1231x1533, 264.28K)

Ask her out.

>>random girl is nice to you

Attached: 1583845764152.png (490x586, 116.72K)

I jerked off to the bank teller and had a dream with her the next day

>You don't do this, right user?

Attached: 1651368982619.jpg (738x572, 438.65K)

>chick at the store glances at me for a few seconds
>She totally wanted to fuck

Attached: 048.jpg (474x474, 19.61K)

How do you have sex with them in the first place if you haven’t given them previous attention?

This but it's a sit-down interview about my work. It's actually kind of helpful as an exercise to get me to make sense of my ideas by putting them into words.

i fantasize abput marriage with a girl i haven't met (yet)

Attached: 1650763913445.webm (1440x1080, 2.77M)

I do uber eats and there are some regular girls I encounter that appear to interested in me. They hook me up with freebies and say things to me like "you're my fav driver" and "happy to see you as always" I don't want to ask them out because it's unprofessional but I might it they were to get extra flirty or drop an obvious hint

haha can you imagine being that pathetic

>have a work related 30 sec conversation with a milf at work
>go home and fap to fantasy of me eating her pussy and being her sex slave

Attached: Screenshot-2020-07-14-at-15.18.24-615b.png (480x288, 62.45K)

Anyone have the wojak comic on this fantasy?

This is the problem I have at work, I'm an IT guy and have to go see office girls, some that might be interested but I cant act on it in case it goes south, and its then very easy to become the creepy IT guy.

Attached: 1649363659937.jpg (682x1024, 82.25K)

Is a chick complimenting your ass based or cringe because that's what I mainly get complimented on