Do You Like Where You're Living?

The city I'm living in is expensive as hell.

So 6 months ago I decided to move to some place cheap. It's not as nice as the city. It's also filled with poor people, but majority poor white people.

>every morning at the bus stop there's an old drunk white guy there drinking alcohol and playing games on his phone
>today there's a drunk white guy screaming about him losing his job and how drunk he is outside my building
>the floor below my building is a 40-something year old white guy living with his retired mother who's screaming every night while playing video games on the mic

How's your neighbourhood in your country?

Attached: 5e2a6a1ead51b819fef3c0a9b2eb9ce3081ddbecfccbf7e4a694384be7fd2da4.png (634x620, 670.35K)

My neighbors are section 8 people. No further explanation needed.

ahhh, the "first" world experience :)

I will be the third guy in 20 years

Are you poor too? Or are you just trying to save up money like me?

Im surrounded by bosnians

there's more to canada than the GTA, op

why don't you move to a normal canadian city like calgary or edmonton?

No I'm neeting right now. I live with my grandparents and the only house in the neighborhood that's sec 8 is right next door. They scream constantly, they don't know how to speak normally just scream. They have shady tweakers riding Thier stolen bikes around all the time, cops get called for domestic violence regularly. The male in the household refers to his wife as "fat bitch".

both my neighbours are chinese with like 15 people living in their house

I live in poor districts but have no problem.
Sometimes Indians scream outside tho

We Japanese are hardly interested in our neighbors.
They don't know what kind of people they are.
But at least I have not hear any loud screaming.

It's OK here, it's a pretty nice city. I'm secretly in love with our suburbs though, they're very green and pretty despite all of the destruction. Even air there feels different probably because of all the greenery

Attached: IMG_20220724_092210_854.jpg (1280x960, 499.47K)

I don't like my city that much but I don't see myself leaving. My hometown was better but I didn't have any friends there really so I left

it's nice but live a bit further out than I would like because I couldn't afford more central apartments. But it is better for walking here and the bus connections are decent

Living among poor whites as a white nan myself is the reason I don’t buy into the white supremacists rhetoric of Any Forums if all blacks and Latinos disappeared tomorrow the only thing it would solve is part of the supposed overpopulation problem, but all the societal problems we think is all on them will continue on by poor whites

Small town life is suffering. There's never anything going on except in the summer when the tourists come.

I study in a town with 30k people, and it’s alright because of the other students. Wouldn’t live here for work.

Do you have a lot of greenery and pretty views there?

I love where I'm living so much I wish I could bring you all here.

Attached: 20211111_134431_1.jpg (4608x3456, 2.4M)

I've stepped in human shit 3 times in the last month. My building is close to the sidewalk though and that explains it.

Just wish I stopped wearing sandals.

Heh. Despite how shitty this place is, I've never seen human shit.

Also, across the street, there's a hobo who sleeps inside the bank when it close, where the ATMs are located.

>Edmonton or Calgary
>Normal

One is a boring desolate shithole. Other has a fuck all economy.

>I'm neeting right now
Careful or you'll end up like these people you despise.

Pretty sure he's trolling, lad. They're the worst cities in Canada.

Eh I live in Toronto and its miles better than Ottawa where I grew up.

I never seen so many people nodding off and injecting in broad daylight as I did there, just steps away from the PM's office. Literally colonies of druggies.