That's it. No more Disney. They are EVIL

I can forgive them amking terrible movies. I can fogive the mouse having sex with the bug.

I will never forgive them for grooming children. They are pushing homosexuality on kids and that is satanic.

Queers cannot reproduce naturally, so the only way for them to make other homosexuals is through propaganda. Little girls are targetted because they are much more easily influenced than boys.

They are making little girls think it's okay to kiss other girls and experiment. On Cartoonnetwork there has literally not been a single heterosexual cartoon girl in these last 5 years, all of them are dykes. And now Disney has jumped on the lesbian train to corrupt innocent minds.

Little boys will grow up thinking no girls will love them, and little girls will grow up believing same-sex relationships are the norm.

It's over Disney, I quit. May the Lord Jesus judge you by theowing you into Gehenna for eternal destruction.

Attached: 1653110991547.webm (1920x1080, 1.09M)

Cute, good animation too

Yuri is the purest form of love.

Attached: Futari-Monologue-Temporada-1-Legendado-Online-3.jpg (1920x1080, 153.18K)

Die.

Bump

Based Futari Monologue chad!

that episode was good tho, i'd rather have that than the cynical chip n dale shit or the pandering lgbt character in the background that could easily edited out for china
if you are making your characters gay don't be afraid of it

You make it sound like you're quitting an addiction. You want a cookie or something?

You will never enter the kingdom of God, troon

you will burn in hell protestcuck

Disney's literally cutting that show short because the showrunner keeps trying to force gay romance that'll be instantly cut overseas to "own the cons"

The pope is literally the antichrist

>They are making little girls think it's okay to kiss other girls and experiment
Unfathomably based. Yurichads… we just keep winning

The oldest film with lesbians I've seen was from early 1930s. It was German, about a schoolgirl falling in love with her female teacher.

The harm is already done. I have to watch through that disgusting display at the end of star war, and now they are doing the dame thing in Buzz Lightyear

I'm done. Never more will I watch or buy anything from modern Disney

Attached: EMYxq9gWwAEf8zC.jpg (480x360, 21.55K)

Early life of the groom-, I mean producer?

Gay people are diseased

Attached: 1653147966396.png (590x548, 390.92K)

German, he even joined NSDAP after 1933.

Imagine being James Baxter and being told you have to animate teen girls kissing

ep 20 WHERE its not on any of the usual sites
UUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHGFFASDFFASFAGGDSDFDF

Check the Any Forums archives for the mega retard

Can you fuck off back to an airport bathroom and suck some dick already you closeted fuck?
Don't you realize the world is never going to be the way you want it to be?

And thank fuck for that, imagine even knowing about a children's cartoon let alone getting offended by it. What a little bitch.

Stupid 2016 tourist newfag nigger cunt. May you die with a cock in your ass and semen upon your lips.

In closing, suck my dick like you clearly want to.

(verification not required)

That's some serious projection. Do you like having cum on your lips?

Yes, what of it?

I am 120% sure you fantasize about raping children and will be notifying the FBI to monitor your every move. I am done playing games with you people.

Now who's projecting. I'm not the one scruitinizing childrens cartoons for gay content pretty boy.