How realistic is the drinking in Mad Men? How do they not get sick at work everyday?

How realistic is the drinking in Mad Men? How do they not get sick at work everyday?

Attached: 1653095679257.jpg (1908x1146, 142.74K)

Lol a real man starts drinking at like 16 and by 21 you should have a solid tolerance level. Straight edge faggots are never popular, everyone cool drank young and could handle a party.

Roger and Don are the only two alcoholics in the office. Roger stays perpetually buzzed and doesn't have a lot of real work to do most of the time.
Don is able to hold it together for meetings then usually needs to lay down for a while after, or he just goes home early. Most of her peers know he has a problem but he is also brilliant so they let it go on.

>masculine character that can handle his liquor for work
>he has a problem
I bet you thought it was serious one too. Fucking pussy.

It's a tv show

>Roger and Don are the only two alcoholics in the office
You forgot Freddy Rumsen and Duck Phillips

Don can't hold his liquor for work. He eventually has a meltdown and loses his job over it. He also has to shirk his duties and is perpetually going home early. The companies he works for tend to end up in financial hardships. If he (and Roger) wasn't drinking so much and actually putting in more hours that might not have happened.

Alcoholism is degenerate.

Freddy leaves the office pretty early on after he pisses himself at work.

Did Duck relapse at work?

So is browsing Any Forums, faggot.

Don shows up in the morning then immediately tells his secretary to hold his calls until 11 while he literally goes back to bed laying on the couch in his office. Then the first thing he does when he gets up is make himself a drink.

It literally ruined his 2nd marriage lmfao did you not watch the show?

Totally normal to make a drink to combat the effects of a bad hangover. Zoomers are the biggest fucking pussies on earth.
OH NO A WOMAN MADE A BIG DEAL OUT OF SOME SHIT, GUESS ITS THE TRUTH NOW

I drink almost everyday but I've never wanted to bring alcohol to work, such a weird idea to me

>Totally normal to make a drink to combat the effects of a bad hango
On a Saturday or Sunday morning every once in a while.
Not every day.
Don isn't exactly hung over either. His tolerance is too high for that.

lmfao you're taking this so personal. I wonder why ;3

Attached: download.jpg (1200x630, 158.22K)

>hurr i need to drink 2 FEEL
lol, go cry somewhere else emofag

>Did Duck relapse at work?
A couple of times

Druk bros our time is now

Time for what?

cunny

Attached: 414.jpg (3000x2050, 906.59K)