What are the best soulful 80s/90s anime?

What are the best soulful 80s/90s anime?

Attached: 1653148539646.jpg (1000x1427, 234.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4FnAOg6N5c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CCDvefIO_08
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0bxNEtkGG7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Naruto
Death Note
One Piece
Tokyo Ghoul
Attack on Titan

Try THOSE on for size and come back when you're ready to let the training wheels go... kid

youtube.com/watch?v=s4FnAOg6N5c
Take this and go.

Attached: 1652832659010.gif (500x300, 541.35K)

Boku no Pico

I never got the ending scene of Cannon Fodder. The city is trapped in a never-ending war economy fighting an imaginary ending but the sirens at the end imply they're being invaded? Or are the sirens just scaremongering used to keep the citizenry on their toes? I think it was left deliberately ambiguous.

The first season is pure kino

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CCDvefIO_08

Attached: 6596CED3-E77D-4054-8DB1-A0FB955E2191.png (982x904, 388.06K)

>imaginary ending
Meant *enemy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0bxNEtkGG7U

Posted the wrong version of the intro song. This show was good up until the end of the shishio arch

Attached: 912AD4C5-3698-46EE-AEC4-A6FED497FAFC.jpg (480x360, 16.13K)

alien rip off

>tranime
Back to Any Forums with your cartoons, manchild.

Guyver OVA is pure kino

Attached: MV5BMWQwZTk4NWMtZjNjZi00YzM5LTkxYTQtZTA2Y2Y0ZDgwZjEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc4MTM3NTM@._V1_.jpg (640x480, 58.79K)

Kinda shitty that the author put the manga on permanent hiatus and hasn't even told the fans if it's cancelled or if he will finish it.

Seems you understood it well enough. It's open to interpretation, as far as I can tell.

>What are the best soulful 80s/90s anime?
Angel Cop
New Dominion Tank Police
Blue Gender
Neon Genesis Evangelion
My Neighbour Totoro

Saito and Kenshin fight early on still pure, unadulterated kino.

I was just talking about that with my friend a few weeks ago best scene in the whole show. One of the the best fight scenes in any anime

Another thing I love about this show the dub has its moments of hilarity how every single cop has a thick Irish accent it’s so funny. This show has everything heart soul grit a good message. It’s the whole package at least in the beginning after shishio it wasn’t as good child of god was ok and the last season didn’t make any sense. If I was to rewatch it I would only what up to shishio

Whisper of the Heart has the best written characters of any anime I've watched. The protagonist Shizuku "Lo-fi Hip Hop Beats" Tsukishima is a fascinating person in particular: she's intelligent adolescent girl who's proficient in English, perceptive about the feelings and motivations of others, and, at 14 years old, has already internalized the life lesson that one's troubles aren't ever finally over until the day one dies. But her strange, almost romantic infatuation with the cat doll called "the Baron" at the antique shop seems to contradict the world-weary wisdom she demonstrates at other times in the movie. And, while she is initially a brat to the male lead Seiji, she is almost always polite and pleasant to everyone she meets, so it's strange that at one point in the movie she blames herself for having become a worse person over the years. Whisper of the Heart bears multiple viewings to pick up on all these complexities.

Attached: v1zwVDgp.jpg (700x500, 90.67K)

>>Any Forums

At least we're not crying because a rat had sex with a fly.

Why does Any Forums hate anime more than any other board on this site combined?