Huskies

>huskies
>german shepards
>labradors/retrievers
>Inu
>border collies

All had prominent roles in movies and films, why doesn’t the pitbull get that much love?

Attached: B3AD9DAD-368E-4650-8227-D693C5670FFF.jpg (1003x911, 114.41K)

It’s just less a pet and more a guided missile that occasionally targets a baby instead of a crackhead breaking into your house, it’s like keeping a javelin with little legs in your home. They make movies about people and animals with feelings usually, not about military weapons themselves.

You sound dog racist.

I am, they’re monsters. Even blacks mostly own them as weapons and not pets, it’s why you typically see them camping out in yards instead of being treated like pets. It’s a weapon to protect their crackhouse and the same reason they walk around with them.

Negro dog also the reason I carry a knife whenever I leave

...the house?

Same tho. I've met a whole two genuinely kind pitbulls in my life and they were still aggressive, they were just extremely powerful and energetic but if you were big enough to not get pushed over by them they would just be big puppies. Actually they were pitbull rottweiler mixes, but still.

But yeah nah most shitbulls are just little shithound weapons with teeth.

There was a story in the news recently about some lady who got both her arms ripped off at the shoulders by a pitbull. You don't see other breeds doing shit like that

Insurance. Most dog movies involve kids

I have no doubt that there's some kind pitbulls out there but even they are dangerous. Pitbulls could be the most kind dogs but their raw power makes them a threat, combined with generally being dumb and aggressive, it makes for a deadly "pet". It's a shame they all get a bad reputation but they're just overwhelmingly a threat and I couldn't trust any of them for a minute. Even if they're "playing" they could send you go the ER or kill a kid or other dog. Really wish we could stop breeding these misfortunes.

fpbp
shitbulls should be fucking eradicated from the face of the earth

Attached: 1631139991950.jpg (936x582, 419.64K)

>Really wish we could stop breeding these misfortunes.
are you talking about niggers or pitbulls

What movies had border collies? I used to go to the sheepdog trials when I lived nearby, and they are amazing.

Also the most based dog of all, blue heeler, is a movie dog (Mad Max)

Because if they had a pitbull on the set it would pose a serious risk against the actors and the suits would never take that risk.

There is a fallacy that pitbulls are predisposed to violence, just like it's a complete fallacy that black people are disposed to violence. The reality is that both pitbulls and black people are completely peaceful and helpful members of their respective societies. The real problem is white people.

Checked

Attached: Antiracist-Baby.jpg (1420x1064, 150.52K)

> fallacy

Just like everything they lay their disgusting, ashy, begging hands on, niggers corrupted what would otherwise have been a perfectly capable and loving dog. American mutts leave their kids around dogs because they don't take care of their children and then are surprised when they get mauled by the family pet, except it only makes the news when it's a Bully breed for the same reason you only hear about niggers getting shot by cops: Kike agenda.

In other words
>fuck niggers
>fuck kikes
>fuck american mutts
>love all dog breeds

Captcha = 4YKKK

supplanted by the chad toadlines

Attached: 1493501679790.png (1932x1034, 1.31M)

there is a concerted campaign to soften their reputation up and I welcome it as upto the only people I ever see with them are scumbag reprobates who use them as status symbols (like we're still in the fucking middle ages)

they should be allowed die out. would certainly never advocate actively eradicating them
they're not fucking bears/wolves/lions that ever posed an actual existential threat
just defective dogs

At least these unfortunate mutants are too deformed to actually be a threat to anyone. Hopefully the trend really does spread and these become the preferred gangsta dogs