Fuck i watched it a 2nd time and i cried again

fuck i watched it a 2nd time and i cried again

Attached: everything_everywhere_all_at_once_ver2_xlg.jpg (1013x1500, 760.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealGDT/status/1523700614697422848
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp8n6ofMFIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This movie is literally capeshit squared.

Every single scene is either a quip, a fighting scene, flashing wacky imagery or a hamfisted 'emotional' moment that is used exclusively as a break for more quipping and fighting. Not even kidding. There's not a single minute of this film that the viewer is allowed to think or rest. This was made for the ADHD generation exclusively.

You know how Whedon ruins every moment with a quip? This is how the movie goes for its entire duration.
Even if the movie didn't have the absolute toilet tier humor and pro lgtb themes it would still be garbage. It feels like you have watched 2 hours of random 'funny' zoomer YouTube videos and nothing more.

mom i posted it again

Attached: 981.gif (480x240, 1.74M)

twitter.com/RealGDT/status/1523700614697422848
I just finished watching Everything Everywhere All at Once.
I will be rewatching the film tomorrow.
I haven't felt this many emotions, from a movie, in a very long time.
I laughed, I cried, and for the whole ride home, I contemplated Everything.
This may sound like hyberpole, and I thought the same when I read all the glowing reviews, but this movie exceeded all my expectations and really changed what I perceive a movie can be.
A24 and the whole creative team really outdid themselves on the project.
My favorite author has a quote that Ive always loved, and repeated to my friends and family.
It goes as such, "Hello babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. On the outside, babies, you've got a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies-"God damn it, you've got to be kind" (Kurt Vonnegut).
Thank you Everything Everywhere All at Once for the reminder.

my Asian friends loved this movie and talked about how its literally just like them and how their parents are le strict. I wish both my parents were doctors and lived in a big house where they get whatever they could possibly want.

Is it me or are Asian films extremely overated?

its not an asian film, its by daniels

They are. Anything that stars Asians too.

If you are legitimately sane, then you noticed this with how overrated Parasite was.

I watched the clip on youtube and cried again
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp8n6ofMFIg

user, that's called a "comedy".

this is a good song

This movie is like the Die Hard of our generation. Stupid normies lap it up.

Attached: 21203223.jpg (828x833, 144.35K)

>This made redditors cry and shit their pants

Attached: 1653095486143.webm (1362x686, 2.43M)

man that fat bitch had bad skin

Everything I watch from now on will just never be able to hit the heights that this magnum opus of cinema managed to reach.

What other film features Michelle Yeoh riding Harry Shum after he loses his Raccacoonie?

What other film features Michelle Yeoh qnd Jamie Lee Curtis sucking off each others Hot Dog fingers whilst mustard comes out?

What other film features two rocks talking and it being ten times more emotional than anything else I've ever seen? I burst into tears when both rocks fell down the chasm.

People were audibly sobbing. That's how good this film was.

Fuck. Immediately buying tickets to watch it again.

stop behaving so faggoty

yeah they obviously are. antiwhite people cum in their pants if they see an asian on screen. just look at parasite. people really say thats top 10 of all time lel

How much anti-white rhetoric and lefty pozzed bullshit is in this?
I'd wager the entire thing is comprised of nothing but that.

this looks cringe as fuck. looks like an even worse scott pilgrim

bros, our true love is out there.
We will find them

Imagine wanting to see these images. I regret even clicking this webm.

The stench of reddit is overwhelming

one of the characters likes girls. that's about it i guess