Do you guys practice good skincare in your country or is it seen as gay?

Do you guys practice good skincare in your country or is it seen as gay?

Attached: men-skin-skincare-moisturiser-serum-grooming-man-for-himself.jpg (1200x1200, 178.57K)

If you do it in your bathroom why would anyone ever know? It’s not any different from brushing your teeth. Keep any normies who see your clean skin but think skincare is gay guessing

no

i do. i am already ugly, so i don't want to have bad skin and hair on top of that.

Attached: 1651199052370.png (600x498, 10.85K)

If you look relatively nice and tidy, wear nice clothes and you smell good, you're considered to be a faggot.

It seems pretty pointless at my age.

And this mentality is exactly why your women prefer Western men among other reasons.

Are you very young or very old?

Sometimes, but I wouldn't call it "good". I just wash my face every morning and evening and I try to remember to wear sunscreen. That's about it though. I feel like good skin is mostly genetics and diet.

It is what it is. It's different in Moscow though. Moscow is the only place I wasn't called a faggot because of my earrings.

I’m 29

Thats still a pretty young age. It can help you with ageing as you enter 30s

as a guy i put on skincare products but now as a woman i do the same thing.

its not gay never was gay

so skincare isn't gay, it's trans

I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

yes and if you use skincare you should transition :3

Yes.
>AM
Toner
SPF moisturizer
>PM
Cleanser
Differin or Vitamin C serum, alternating each day
Moisturizer
Once a week or once every two weeks, I use The Ordinary AHA+BHA peel

Like putting lipstick on a pig

No tretinoin, no dermarolling, no red light therapy
It's like you want to look older.

Don't want to go through the trouble of trying to get tret.

i do but i keep it simple cause i'm not a bitch and i also don't buy products with girly packing

Attached: IMG_0316.jpg (3024x2927, 1.53M)