Matrix Bombed And It’s Your Fault

Your self esteem isn’t high enough.

Attached: C0E99AA8-C6C0-4E74-9782-422DE8F69277.jpg (728x1120, 424.01K)

Was NPH in the movie? Why?

Because he's gay.

To make the film a legen - dary failure.

Keanu looking like john wick already tells you that they're not even trying

It bombed because it was an awful movie in every respect.

They didn’t know he had a party with an Amy Winehouse meat platter over a decade ago, and he’s such a bad boy, that gets no love from me, because I support dead women.

haven't watched yet but rlm said all he does is wave his hands around a lot

Remember the week after it released, tranny shills on Any Forums kept saying it was shit on purpose and actually a revolutionary masterpiece

normal people hate trannies. this is proof.

Did you see the new Bill and Ted movie? He's incapable of doing anything other than Sad Keanu. The John Wick thing was just a lucky character synergy.

>hate themselves
you mean like trannies?
I thought most zoomers are trannies now?
aren't they the target audience of this movie?

To ANALyze the humans. His character is the Analyzer.

>moviegoers
but I didn't go anywhere

But he shaved his head for real life part. Beard, too.

He took over from the Architect. The film recasts a bunch of roles similar to what they did with the Oracle in Revolutions. NPH I didn't mind at least he's a name and his performance is okay but Morpheus and Agent Smith are complete downgrades.

I guess WB were only willing to pay for Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss. Kind of baffled they brought Jada Pinkett Smith back of all people.

>tranny shit
nope and kys

I mean it WAS shit on purpose because "lol get it, it's meta!", but it turns out making your movie shit on purpose isn't actually a good idea.

The Wachowskis create horrible movies. I liked Matrix and Matrix Reloaded (barely). That's it.

Projection on a massive scale.

To play a campy villain like in Dr Horrible or Starship Troopers

>tanking your own most prizes ship with you on board just to send a giant middle finger as a massage to big corp studio
Lana, I kneel