GOAT. Prequel boomesr will seethe

GOAT. Prequel boomesr will seethe

Attached: Capture.png (592x445, 416.23K)

Attached: that'sAgoodthing.jpg (1348x718, 256.41K)

Revenge of the Sith is a modern day classic and nothing will change my mind about that. I'm also not a nu-Wars contrarian faggot. I've always thought that it was one of the best Star Wars flicks since I first saw it.

it's shit, attack of the clones is the only good prequel

Wrong

AotC gets too much hate, but I disagree. ROTS stands on its own, while AotC is the first case of Star Wars member berries.

It’s genuinely my favorite Star Wars movie and I say this as someone who dislikes the other 2 prequels and loathes the sequels. It has the most spectacle and the most tension. Extremely memorable and entertaining throughout

Honestly I’ve never understood why geek culture retards say "omg prequels so harrable". I mean they love The Fifth Element and Star Trek The Next Generation right? The prequels have a similar vibe to those things, yet somehow it’s "bad" when Lucas does that style?

watch the RLM reviews

No

Attached: DPFq5stWAAA-Xb2.jpg (675x1200, 89.97K)

>Honestly I’ve never understood why geek culture retards say "omg prequels so harrable
Because Reddit Letter Media said so and the fanbase have been parroting those views for years since.

I saw the prequels 1 and 2 in the theater and they were just disappointing.

There was only one good STAR WARS movie, one decent follow up, and a dozen or whatever shitty spin offs

Attached: 1633679091401.jpg (3840x2160, 1.01M)

I always loved it

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I like them as is, but I admit the first two only become fun, pulpy space operas with a lot of re-edits. I appreciate Lucas' vision and admire a lot of the cheesiness, but I can see it wearing thin on a lot of people. This is also why I think ROTS was relatively well received originally and has only grown in popularity. There were still some goofy memeable moments but it never dragged and those moments add to the charm.

It is weird seeing public praise of the prequels considering how much the media treated like it was the Holocaust.

>The Fifth Element and Star Trek The Next Generation
>The prequels have a similar vibe
?
The prequels don't have a vibe similar to either of those, and neither are similar to each other.

It’s just corny seeing people like Rich Evans exaggerating and calling a 6/10 movie like AOTC "the worst movie ever made" because it’s cool/edgy. I’m like "has this guy ever seen Monster a Go Go?"

Funny how the same people who claim garbage movies like infinity war are some of the best films of all time also started to defend the prequels as soon as they became a disney asset, don't you love coincidences bros?

based