This is disney in 2022

>this is disney in 2022

Attached: 1653110991547.webm (1920x1080, 1.09M)

>>Any Forums

Any Forums is so gay

a GAY? A heckin LGBT+ in MYYYYY kid's show?
AQAAAAAHArHRG I"M SLOOSING MY BRAINSSS

why are you still watching children's shows

Holy based

Based. The West finally embraced yuri which makes me happy.

>YOU ARE HUMAN YOU HAVE TO HAVE A SEXUALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder how priests got away with so much rape

The whole show is basically based around them being gay
Lesbian is.is being pushed in multiple shows across all networks
t. co/tard/

yupp. You’ll see groomers swinging from lamp posts in your life

I still keep thinking that brown girl looks like a fucking dude with that duck mouth

Do they fug?

It's funny how the West basically started coping anime with their shows now. Except of course art is much more simplistic and everything looks like Rick and Morty.

>Any Forums cries about literally everything general #99579489456

>a GAY? A heckin LGBT+ in MYYYYY kid's show?
>AQAAAAAHArHRG I"M SLOOSING MY BRAINSSS
this but unironically, old disney promoted real values like wanting kids to grow up to want to fuck the lion

Attached: 1636472004051.jpg (963x481, 58.49K)

>NOOOOOOO NOT A LESBIAN RELATIONSHIP IN A KID'S CARTOON THIS IS CORRUPTING THE YOUTH
Y'all incels ain't even got kids so idk why you're so angry about it lol

Why is it always a fucking gay cartoon? Why can't we just have a simple cartoon of a guy going on an adventure with his friends and fighting the villain anymore? Is that too hard to do anymore?

Attached: 1634219292484.gif (501x459, 97.94K)

>cancelled
I guess the onions manchild and fat dyke demographic isn't that big

cartoon network did it and nickelodeon did it so disney had to do it too. self-insert lesbians!

I keep thinking she looks like a monkey

>>NOOOOOOO NOT A LESBIAN RELATIONSHIP IN A KID'S CARTOON THIS IS CORRUPTING THE YOUTH
Yes. Stop doing that homo

It's a step in good direction. Most old cartoons were episodic and were pretty shit. I like how there's overarching plot in many shows now. And I like yuri.

Well at least the animation is nice

>2 cute girls kissing
It's alright. Kill the fags and the trannies, tho

I liked the main villain's design and I wished he had won and killed all the gay heroes

>He Man trailer looked absolutely kino
>Hype through the roof
>Complete bait and switch
>Show tanks
I want my barbarian adventure kino

Attached: he.jpg (925x520, 139.3K)

How old are these kids supposed to be? usually when kids kiss in movies its something like a peck on the cheek, not passionate kissing on the lips.

They're middle-school aged, one of them is very clearly meant to be the creator's self-insert and the other is on record as being based on their roommate. It's creepy.

>Why can't we just have a simple cartoon of a guy going on an adventure with his friends and fighting the villain anymore?
Because that's not allowed anymore.
Enjoy the pozz
Eat the bugs

how could stonetoss do this

The animation in that shot is pretty impressive for a modern disney cartoon.

in the old days this was done in intelligent, subtle and sophisticated ways.

It's like making a pastiche: People in the audience who have experience will recognize the intertextual reference, while those who don't will enjoy the character for its original intrinsic value.

You don't just stick a lesbian kiss on screen. Thanks for the boner, but you have to develop your ideas judiciously.

Attached: 28c.png (960x718, 601.79K)

>show has cute teenage lesbians
>somehow this is a bad thing

Attached: Amity judges you.jpg (1080x1080, 193.3K)

>female created show
>main characters are just self inserts of the author and their friends
I know women can actually make good things, but it's rare and now impossible because only the ones who make their entirely identity being a dyke or a woman of color or whatever are given chances today