MUH FAMILY DRAMA

>MUH FAMILY DRAMA
Wow what an amazing and original concept. Fuck A24 and fuck this industry.

Attached: Everything_Everywhere_All_at_Once.jpg (259x384, 147.49K)

The family drama was fine. I just thought the comedy sucked.

I laughed at the muscly pinky.(Steven Chow influence? or kung pow?)
Everything else was meh.

Also the fighting kept using slow-mo and fast forward in a way that detracted from the choreography.

Aww my little red letter media's are so cute

Don't bother posting if all you can reply with is cliffnotes from the Red Letter Media video

>Wow what an amazing and original concept
This but unironically.

>original concept

Attached: rick-and-morty-laughing.gif (498x280, 1.97M)

haven't seen it but the title alone makes me think of some psychadelic existentialism or something so for that reason i wont watch it

>original concept
Correct.

Don't you think it's a little retarded of you to say that?

I haven't seen that. did I really have the same points? I don't watch them...

Nope!

Redlettermedia hasn't even done a video on this movie.

this. movies should all be about sexless, unemployed nerds so that I can relate.

10/10 thread, OP.

>Redlettermedia hasn't even done a video on this movie
Shhhhh quiet sweetie the shills are talking!

A proud retard.

it only shows you have no real arguments when you write stuff like that. If you had you would use them.

Pretty much this. More than half of the jokes seemed to be aimed at pubescent teens.

it didn't even feel like it was authentically resolved; i mean, for example, waymond says that jobuku doesn't believe in any objective truth. jobukus whole philosophy is essentially this, and it is backed by the innert subjectivity of all the universes. as resolution, they just choose to cope with it at the end bc of 'muh family' & 'don't succumb to nihilism?', felt like a cop out. kind of baby's first existential crisis, and although one could make an argument that this juveneilia is precisely because of the arc of joy being a coming-of-age story, it did not feel executed very well at all because her character wasn't developed enough for me to give even the slightest of fucks.

besides that, none of the humour landed for me at all besides a snort at the verse jump thing being accomplished by landing on a buttplug.

would also like to add that this felt like a youtube poop with a multimillion budget. i get that part of the humour is supposed to be absurdist (hotdog fingers), but just because something is absurd does not mean it is funny, especially when this specific joke pops up constantly even though nothing was so hilarious in the first place. embarrassing.

concur