Do you like trains?

Attached: trains.png (945x682, 610.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

samnytt.se/spanien-gratis-tagresor-for-svenska-pengar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's cute. What do you reckon her ethnicity is

Spanish.

Nuevo Iberian

Hate to break it to you bro, but "she's" a trains woman.

Fucking russia ruined this for me by being their psychopathic selves. Cant even travel to st petersburg

I hope they treat trains folks good in Spain

based. I love trains. Wish they were free at the point of demand in the UK like the NHS

Attached: railways map.jpg (2500x3535, 472.7K)

"Free"
Lmao we are still paying for them with taxes, this only benefits the inmigrants that come into the country without money

>muh taxes
you just need every single cent dont you. not a single thought for your fellow man. shame on you.

This is a lust provoking image bait thread. Not about trains.

for real? sounds too good to be true
nah, too white
heh

>lust provoking

She looks like a man.

Why wouldn't the homeless just ride the trains for free for shelter? They'd just end up living in them

This is in the news in Sweden because Spain was the largest recipient of Covid benefits from the EU and from Sweden

samnytt.se/spanien-gratis-tagresor-for-svenska-pengar/
Speaks of Spain as one of the most mismanaged failed economies in Europe etc.

Trains are infested with inmigrants and the worst kind at that, they can all fuck off

very cool, want to visit one day

>was the largest recipient of Covid benefits from the EU and from Sweden
... and now suddenly has money for something like this, rather than fixing their economy and being on the way of becoming a net contributor to the EU

tldr brownoids suck

>Finnish government restricts travel for its citizens
>Fucking Russians!!! It's all their fault!
The hell did we do? Come and visit if you want.

Pay up, Sven.

Attached: ezhqv-bwoaux_bd.jpg (513x680, 94.96K)

nothing in life is free except for your mom HAH GOTTEM

>invades a peaceful sovereign country
>What DiD wE dO?!

Russia threatened Finland with nuclear war if they joined NATO. Put a bunch of troops on the border. It just happened Are you retarded?

>sounds too good to be true
It's not official yet and nobody knows how the discounts will be applied. It looks like a red herring to deflect attention from corruption.

Attached: trains.png (264x337, 29.2K)

>Russia threatened Finland with nuclear war if they joined NATO
what? source?

Get the fuck out lol I'm not giving you a source on shit that was broadcast for months lol Jesus

good on Spain. Here short- and medium distance trains were/are virtually free from June to August (9€/month for all connections)
and politicians plan to introduce a cheaper ticket that covers all short and medium range connections long term in the future too, a 365€/year or 69€/month have been mentioned

Attached: Bahn-Streckenkarte_Deutschland.png (1122x1515, 210.28K)

What ? I though Putin said he is ok with Northies joining NATO

>not giving you a source
ah so just pol bait

I don't know, user, but truth be told your government is not the most sane and reliable thing thing on this planet right now. Not to mention that you regard all of us as non-friendly countries, and threatened Finland and Sweden for entering NATO. I don't think that Putin really represents what Russia really is, but...

I'm not required to give you a source on something which was made public and was public for months. Get the fuck out with your obtuse passive aggressive faggot shit. Suck my dick if you want to go that route.