/trek/

The First (and Last) Good Moment of PIC Edition.

Previous:

Attached: fleet.jpg (1920x1592, 384.57K)

Excelsiors are FAT and need to LOSE WEIGHT. They are UNATTRACTIVE and UNPROFESSIONAL in appearance.

First for Strange New Worlds is fucking trash

Check out Christine Chapel, oh wait, it's the other capeshit Le Quirky Quips bleach blonde

Attached: 1644596653957.jpg (474x266, 17.66K)

The ships are green.

I. Will. See. Chapel's. Womb.

Imagine her face contorted and twisted in an alluring blend of pleasure and discomfort
What remains of her powerful, rational mind shouting at her to stop, she should not be doing this with an Augment
He never said as much, but there's no way her partner can be anything but an Augment
Human males are not this large, nor do they possess this shocking blend of stamina, strength, and control
She's lost count of how many times her body succumbed to his relentless pursuit of pleasure
She knows he's finished in her three times, planting his impossibly voluminous seed deep inside her, and he's shown no signs of slowing
Her traitorous body is wracked by another paradigm shifting orgasm and what little remains of her rational mind stills
Yet before her primal needs and instinctual responses completely shackle her mind and tether her will to the male atop her one final, fleeting thought occurs
She hopes that whatever children she bears him, for her abdomen swollen with his abundant essence makes it clear she will bear his children, will be as strong and powerful as he so as to meet the challenges of this strange new world

Attached: 1.png (1920x800, 1.28M)

I don't see the resemblance and you're the only one who's made the comparison. Maybe you really want her to be Harley for some reason.

You don't see the strange new worlds posters making multi reply schizo rants about how everything is shit and spamming off-topic images.

Attached: 1640692964904.jpg (1280x720, 68.92K)

FLY HER APART THEN

When did Chapel say anything quirky?

Attached: jess-bush-star-trek-strange-new-worlds-season-1-poster-and-photos-2022-1.jpg (1280x960, 97.04K)

Chapel posting is reaching fever pitch but why now after only three eps?

It's a capeshit spammer trying to derail the thread as always. /trek/ is just that massive now.

Attached: SNWposter.jpg (869x682, 181.89K)

It's not bad. Kinda weird but it reminds me of that Tak animated show.

The womb will be seeded. By you or by me. By hook or by crook!. The seed will do the deed. The Sneed will feed and seed.

I think it's one user blowing his load early, something Spock would never do.

Attached: 1649648033734.png (1920x800, 1.17M)

Yeah because those green blooded hobgoblins only have one load. Weak.

I'll continue the Augment Tales with Big'an Mammarians-Hangh once I feel the Nursing Chapel pasta has had some time to be digested.

>I don't see the resemblance

>it's the cuhrazee blonde with the bleached hair who makes the funny quips because she's just so QUIRKY
>brought to you by the writer of Batman Forever, Batman & Robin, and DC Titans

Literally every line in the first 2 episodes? And don't get me started on the hall running

Attached: 1629962857226.jpg (1200x1476, 249.35K)

One wife at a time user.

Attached: 1648450152151.jpg (1379x1034, 108.6K)

Now we're getting somewhere

She seems spry.

Name a single quip. Just one. Running in the hallways is not a quip. Name a single line. A phrase even. Give me a syllable. All I ask for is a syllable.