Indian movies have better CGI than Marvel flicks

Indian movies have better CGI than Marvel flicks.

lmao. Man, what a timeline.

Attached: RRR.jpg (702x901, 82.48K)

This film was the Romeo and Juliet of Bromance.

lol. Yeah, that's pretty accurate.

superhero JAVs have better cgi than the mcu

>Better cinematography
>Better sets
>Better acting
>Better actors
>Conservative kino as fuck doesn't shill any woke sjw shit
>Better CGI
>Better soundtrack
>Better implementation of 3D

I loved watching this shit in theatre. How can capeshit compete?

Unironically, the only thing that keeps them from competing directly is the cultural barrier. But I suspect one day an industry will arrive from India aimed squarely at the west. At which point the writing will be on the wall for Hollywood.

This movie is so good because it's rooted to it's culture. Pandering to west will kill any good Indian cinema has.... Which well already happening since even Indians are trying to put out their capeshit cinematic universe.

I do agree with that. But given the energy Indian movies are able to generate and the all out give-all nature of their acting fraternity, it will still likely be able to mog the commercial garbage pinched out by the majors. It would be a different thing, obviously, but it would still be worthwhile, especially with the more traditional bent so important to that industry. I mean, if anyone can do it, they can. I'd at least like to see them try.

I love that they had a piggyback action scene that was completely sincere. In the West you would have had Ryan Reynolds saying something like "It's piggyback time bitches" and a scene where the guy on top turned around, putting his crotch in the other guys face, played for laughs. But this movie was like wouldn't it be cool if a dude gave his best friend with broken legs a piggyback while his friend dual wielded rifles, and it was cool!

It's the basic idea of brotherhood. There are still some places that have it, but it's being phased out in most of the west that apes the US to make way for the corporate monoculture. Sad.

im sorry poo in the loo but the west will never adapt to Indian culture and Indian movies the same way as East Asian culture and movies.
India is seen as backwards poverty nation unlike Japan and Korea. No one would want to see media from a place like that.
Are Indian movies bad? No they are good but they should be targeted to the domestic audience only.

I'm Hungarian. Which means I look down on corporate conditioned apes from backward ass anglo nations like you. Doubly so if American with a chubby for a shithole like Japan because he jacks off to tranime. Hell, I'm old enough to remember when made in Japan was considered low quality. Because it was. But time change. And it will continue to do so. Seethe. Spin. Dilate.

Attached: Do Not Redeem.gif (320x180, 1.47M)

Attached: Lungi crying about the superiority of hindi cinema and north indians.webm (320x568, 2.82M)

Hey loo-simp. Why are you so mad? Why do you like the smell of Indians much huh? Truth is that Japan is a well developed nation produced high grade material and India, well look at them 90% of their movies are jokes and the one you posted is one of the few rare exceptions.
Also I am not from an "Anglo nation"? I am from Italia, we don't speak English here, other than on Any Forums.

> We will never accept brotherhood, self-reliance, national pride or doing the right thing.
>t. American

Yes, we know.

Attached: worldpride-march2019-001.jpg (1600x1067, 612.63K)

i'm just here to say that holy shit it's ntr jr i remember this fucker from the steindo;gate videos like a decade ago LMAO

OP post a torrent with portuguese subs for this.I'll give it a try.

> Italia
lmao.

That's a tough call. I could barely find one with English subs.

>Hello sir you have any Bollywood kino to recommend me today?

What do you recommend her?

Attached: image_2022-05-21_053426550.png (612x408, 233.61K)

Baahubali I guess.

MCU's movies are ads for MCU's movies. Whenever I have the displeasure of watching them with friends I want to GTFO the second the credits start rolling. Fuck post credit scenes

their production and acting gotten better but they still look goof as fuck

Attached: 1644543487471.gif (474x396, 3.05M)

That's what makes it kino.