Last time I had sex was in 2015

>last time I had sex was in 2015
How about you?

Attached: gonewild-arab-full-nude-album-in-comments-happy-new-year-to-1egfMv.jpg (3024x4032, 522.87K)

Earlier in June

i haven't touched a vagina in 27 years

Last November

Never had sex

No

I've never had sex
26 btw

I did lick titties from some hot asian chick a few years ago but wanted to save myself for somebody I care about and kicked her out.
Highly regret it now

how did you have sex?

Unironically, 2020, with my ex. The sex was amazing but the aftermath felt like i had sex with a prostitute except she didnt charge me.

why'd you feel that way?

i had sex with your mom just this morning

Attached: groyper demoralized.jpg (600x600, 65.47K)

like 2 weeks ago

Same, but 25

Yesterday with some American chick from California

we had sex yesterday karl

Had a gf

Well she just laid there for a while exhausted and then she got up, got dressed and went home. We basically met to have sex one more time and that was it. She didnt want to rekindle the relationship or anything like that. Im pretty sure she was probably seeing some other dude at that point(although i wasnt sure back then)

I've never had a girlfriend, let alone have sex

When I broke up I had a rebound like that a month later and she already fucked someone in-between.

2019 for me. I resolved after then to not have sex again until I am married. "Casual" sex leaves me longing and sad for something greater.

I have found a wonderful girl since and I do believe we will get married.

last week with my gf

hmm i a second-hand knowledge i had from a chad says: women give the best sex to the guy she cheats with (not the bf/hubby).

why would i, a 4channel user, ever have sex?

Pretty common, girls get hit on nearly everyday on a regular basis, if she just wants some dick she just needs to say yes once. While as a dude you will get a thousand 'no' for every yes unless you are extremely high value.

So that you might start a family with the sweetest woman you ever hit over the head with a brick in a back alley.

January, right before leaving my country to inmigrate to Spain
She promised she would be here by June
I believed her
She lied, she will not come, she doesn't want to take the risk, she lied just to have sex with me
I feel used and I wish I hadn't done it

Last year

Same

Never

My brother, this is why we should practice chastity and abstinence. God gives us commands like this not for his profit, but ours.

Never

>I had sex

Attached: i fucked!.gif (498x373, 2.88M)

S-same

Never

Literally lying in in bed this very moment with my gf who just sucked me off, now she is reading funny newstories from her home country to me.

Spring semester 2022 but it sucked. I was wasted and couldn't cum, after like an hour and a half I just faked it and fell asleep. I moved to a new city for work and eventually got a BJ from a girl on Tinder, but I also couldn't finish.

I think I may have some sort of ED from years of death gripping when jerking it.

We'll all have gfs next year. You can quote me on that.

yday morning

Not since 2017 and it was with a guy

I genuinely can't imagine ever having sex
It feels too abstract

>How about you?
I'm the only incel in my country so never

i have this but if i literally dont wank for a week or so its fine

Yesterday but just to cater to an emotional hole of dissatisfaction and hollowness