Do South Americans visit Africa?

Do South Americans visit Africa?

Attached: image31.jpg (400x400, 65.65K)

No

No

No
But i used to fuck a junkie polish girl named Joana with giant tits

We brazilians we have more relations of friendships and memes with Lusoafrica than LatAm, really

I haven't really met any

>t. black

what is lusoafrica

Attached: 1608526524591.png (702x575, 90.55K)

Attached: images-185.jpg (416x738, 39.89K)

I remember my sister wanted to study in South Africa because It was cheaper than Canada or Uk etc. Then i started to tell her she would be raped etc in the end she didnt go there. Was this a good brother move or too paranoid?

Angola, Mozambique, Cape Verde, and some other countries im forgetting now
The other br is talking bullshit tho, these africans care more about portugal than brazil, we only have some interaction in the internet because no language barrier.

nie rozumiem

Not hide your cousins, Homens de Foisgo

Does she have big bunda? If yes then it was a good move.

i see, thank you. i didn't know there are portugese speaking countries in africa

Sad how Brazil is an isolated shithole with no friends and no enemies. Outside of Brazil, a Brazilian may as well feel he has no reason to exist, complete aliens

you are a part of BRICS, no?

>ex
>xtou
I thought only Tuga pipo pronounced S as SH

yes i occasionally go to la matanza

Yeah but we have nothing to do with them and they pretend to care about us just because of our industries
Sometimes I feel brazilians are something other than human

Brazil is only understood by brazilians.
A foreigner can only IMAGINE what is like to live in the land of Vera Cruz.
Brazilians of all world, UNITE.

we could have been friends

Attached: imgpsh_mobile_save[1].jpg (1200x857, 338.84K)

Brics is basically "If one of us is getting embargoe'd by the west the others wont let us became somalia poor"
Brazil entered there because of paranoia with Amazon.

i feel like poland and brazil could get along

Is African Portuguese more similar to Brazilian Portuguese or Peninsular Portuguese?

Stop being over-dramatic, or actually visit other countries in Latin America. Brazil isnt that special and other latam countries resemble us even If some posters dont like that

Not made me cry, please...

Attached: images (9).jpg (200x255, 14.65K)

Peninsular, 100%
Brazilian Portuguese may as well be a different language, it's only not because we feel a need to assert complete dominance on the lusosphere

Much more similar to european portuguese. They got independent from Portugal very recently so they didnt have time to develop a much different accent

Portuguese one

Portugal is BLACK

Peninsular Portugese. Heavily so, in fact it wasn't even something Portugal did as a policy or through influence. It was all done by those areas in Africa long after they left in the 70's.

Btw, the Spain not have colonies deeps in Africa, so how colombians or cubans are blacks? They came imported of Portuguese Africa, just like Brazil

Eu te amo, meu Brasil, eu te amo
Meu coração é verde, amarelo, branco, azul anil
Eu te amo, meu Brasil, eu te amo
Ninguém segura a juventude do Brasil

Attached: pepemusic.png (636x482, 27.58K)

The same ships trade to Cartagena and Havana also

Spaniards colonized Equatorial Guinea

But the Spain kind of have some acords with Portugal to trade slaves, ...

Latinos are the most similar to us on earth but that doesn't mean much because there is still a great deal of things separating us and we never truly hit it off or felt we belong with each other. Brazil has always looked inwards. Maybe the only Brazilians who are in touch with their latinidad are gauchos, but gauchos are very disparate from their platinian neighbors and from other brazilians as well, an extreme case of aliens among aliens