Did they fuck?

Did they fuck?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 25.24K)

Either Perrara is gay or he made advances towards her and Olivia said no so they just became friends

She only fucked people that could get her ahead

Yes and they made you watch and when he busted in her she made you eat it.

>Le video game playing femoid

they never actually stated Munn played games. on occasion Kevin would make a piss easy reference and it would be miles above her head so she'd get an off screen que to act like she known what he meant.

I hope so. I think Kevin could have pulled it off honestly, but only before she got a big head

this

Is he considered good looking?

He's very charismatic and funny

This and then she wrote some book she considered a tell all about feminism and her breaking the glass ceiling where she openly mocked the men she fucked and their dick size, and one of them came out and said the whole time he genuinely thought it was a real relationship and that they had something special. She honestly sounds like the biggest cunt in the world, though chris pine’s dick did seem to tame her a bit.

That's not what I asked

There's a video of Brett Ratner telling Kevin to his face how he had his way with her, and it didn't look like Kevin could relate with Brett at all

Of course they fucked.

Actually I know more about people than you do, and I doubt they fucked.

Yes

damn that's fucked up

Perrara has had a number of girlfriends, like Meg Turney, and I think all of them kind of end because he is kind of a asshole. He treats them kind of poorly.

every male female cohost fucks

They definitely didn’t. She’s a size queen and clearly likes big beefy white men. I’d bet it’s more likely they didn’t even like each other.

>didn’t even like each other.
>t. never watched the show

Lol they are actors. They can make any on screen presence seem real.

So, Kevin is based?

>actors
Ok stop replying to me thanks.

He banged every piece of ass ever on that show

Even Dakota Fanning?

especially dakota fanning

Nah. She'd never admit in a million years, but she fucked him.

literally only to gay men

This is what hot women do. They have an endless dick buffet so they become indolent and vile because they never had to be nice to get laid. The poetic struggle called love is something only men will know.