The Tyranids have invaded the last movie/show you watched

The Tyranids have invaded the last movie/show you watched.

What happens?

Attached: 1653082535044.png (431x627, 450.26K)

> It's a Robert kills a Hive Tyrant episode

Attached: download.jpg (183x275, 12.87K)

Snowpiercer. They starve or leave the planet.

>BSG
I don't know it could go in a bunch of directions. Did genestealers invade the galactica? Or did they land on the irradiated 12 colonies?

>Wheel of Fortune

oh shit oh fuk

BUT CAN THEY BEAT THE CHASER?

Attached: 5ec2a636453e1.jpg (800x450, 43.55K)

kek

Attached: pepe-point-pepe-laugh.gif (498x498, 97.26K)

Depends, lore tyranids or current gameplay tyranids that are ridiculously OP just because they got the newest codex?

Isn't lore Tyranids basically that they've infested the entire universe?

They're definitely from outside the galaxy but it's ambiguous how large they really are. But good point. Every 40k faction is the strongest in its own lore. I mostly just wanted to bitch about the atrocious balance.

Uhtred son of Uhtred vs Tyranids
They will get massacred but they might be able to kill a few gaunts and rippers

the boys from the dwarf make short work of them

Wrongfully Accused. I don't know what happens but it will be hilarious.

The leftovers. Everyone was sad anyways so now they are dead and probably at peace.

Like said they are from outside the galaxy. But everything else we know about them is just breadcrumbs that will never be answered, it is hinted that they could be some universe level infestation, but also that they might be fleeing from an even worse threat that drove them out of their native galaxy. We will likely never get an answer.

jackass 4.5 got weird

>breaking bad
Tyranids try to take over but Walt turns them into green meth and becomes leader of the dark eldar briefly until jesse gets too high and walter choose him over eternal pleasure. Side plots include Walt junior rebelling and becoming a dreadnaught and Saul hiding Walt’s activities from both the DEA and inquisitors

Would watch

>I'm Johnny Knoxville and this is the Lictor impalement!

Starship troopers 5 so same shit different day

>okay ehren, this tyranid warrior weighs 700 pounds but i don't want you to focus on that

>Halo TV series

Everyone dies. Thank fucking god.

Funnily enough I'm watching 2.5 right now

>Frank and his Korean war buddies as the Last Chancers taking down a Norn Queen

"Hey Frank that one looks like Marie"

"Don't talk about my wife like that, that Nid's way prettier"

>the northman
they die pretty quick

>Dr Who

The Daleks anally violate the Nids and send them runnning back to theyre own galaxy.