What are some essential tv shows/movies? pic unrelated

What are some essential tv shows/movies? pic unrelated
>inb4 sopranos, any IMDB top 100 movie, the wire, twin peaks, true detective

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 651.75K)

Rome
I, Claudius

>Rome
Just 2 seasons? Was it cancelled?

Severence had potential to be kino but didn't develop it's plot at all. Built everything up, revealed nothing, cliffhanger for season 2. Writers WILL fuck it up, entire show is just bait to keep you watching with nothing of substance actually happening.

did you not pay attention to the hints? It told a lot.

Attached: file.png (1400x1400, 2.7M)

Yea, too expensive

Picvvvvrel

Attached: 1646394372139.jpg (600x880, 114.75K)

>twin peaks: the return
>true detective: season 2
>the sopranos: melfi rape scene

Attached: ndshq7.jpg (580x859, 89.52K)

What's that?

Attached: La_La_Land-262021831-large.jpg (810x1200, 126.61K)

> Pic unrelated.
Then why does it keep showing up on an almost hourly basis? Shill better, not harder.

Any Forums mandatory series that don't cause mass shit posting would probably be:
>True Detective S1
>Band of Brothers
And that's it honestly. Even shit like the Wire, Sopranos and Breaking Bad result in arguments bit those would be up there as well. Severance was the last show this board had anything good to say about in a long time. Imo there lots of series that I see posted about from time to time but don't get much recognition.
>Patriot
>Taboo
>The Young Pope
>The Knick
>Utopia
>Fargo (season 2 in particular)
Are all up there as KINO tier.

dishonest

>>Band of Brothers
Explain.
>>Fargo (season 2 in particular)
How so? S1 is the best by far.

Fargo S2 > S1 >> S3 >> S4

Season 2 is by far better. Idk how people can think otherwise. Purely from memorial and interesting characters S1 has like 2 or 3, wheres S2 has like a dozen.

Are you people genuine? S2 and the latter have nothing on S1 from a narrative perspective. I'd even rank S3 higher than S2 purely for memorability. It's so forgettable it's not even funny.

S1 has the better story, pacing, acting and intensity.

>and I acted like I didn't understand, but I do. Its the rock we all push....men. We call it our burden, but its really our privilege.
season 2 was best season

Attached: lou.jpg (1296x730, 106.47K)

>Taboo
Is this complete or does the only season end in a cliffhanger?

generation kill