Is this the best TV series ever made? Nothing even comes close to the consistent quality of this show...

Is this the best TV series ever made? Nothing even comes close to the consistent quality of this show. Full 24 episode seasons for multiple seasons, I rewatched it recently after many years and still enjoyed it just as much, I guess due to its "unscripted" nature, and how it can be both a drama and a comedy at the same time it doesn't get tiring.

Why haven't they made anything else like this?

Attached: house-1.png (620x414, 411.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KwIe_sjKeAY
youtube.com/watch?v=6O-wbXTdp70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Monk is better but House is still really good.

>its "unscripted" nature
What do you mean

youtu.be/KwIe_sjKeAY

I mean like how every episode has a different theme so it's not tied to following a single story and it doesn't get pointless and boring to rewatch once you've finished the story.

Scrubs DABS on it

House isn't funny.

The first few seasons are good.

I watched up until his team was replaced, 13 was pretty cute though.

its meh

The Knick is basically the exact same thing set a full century before House and it's much better. And I like House, it's a good show, that's all it is.

Why do the other doctors even bother arguing with Dr. House if it turns out that he's pretty much always right?

>consistent quality
Last season is garbage, previous seasons are weak too. Decline started when they changed original team, there was too much of that, constant rotation. It went to shit when they go full ,,muh darkness'', ,,muh drama'' , muh psycho House''.

monk ending was dogshit though
>she was getting fucked by the doctor all along monk was a cuck

it completely ruins the best moment in the whole series
youtube.com/watch?v=6O-wbXTdp70

His team got replaced in season 4 and the show actually gets even better after that. Season 6 is the best one.

Season 8 is definitely the weakest though, but the ending itself is really good.

dude you are a retard that shit happens before monk meets trudy

The last season was fucking awful thanks to that fucking Asian bitch.
Also, Kutner was fucking amazing and mogged most of the other Doctors.

why were people mad at chassey becoming the next house and not foreman?
foreman was a terrible medic that killed 3 people out of sheer stupidity while chasse was the best medic in the first team, he was the only one that didnt contrary house ONLY to contrary house to actualy wanted to save patients, the only 2 times he killed people was when his father fucking died and actualy murdering a dictator.
not only counting that the only time hosue was wrong in the whole show. it was chasse that found out and saved the patient life

He specifically hired people that argued with him. This was a theme of the show many times.

He was always gonna be the one. It was obvious since like season 3. Kutner was a close second (rip).

You probably want the word episodic instead.

That's probably a better way to put it. Well there is an overarching plot and show progression it, so not completely episodic like Black Mirror .

Chase>Taub>13>Kutner>Foreman>Cameron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Masters=Any others