Do you LOVE indomie? (In your country)

Do you LOVE indomie? (In your country)

Attached: 20220723_194305.jpg (4032x1816, 1.81M)

Yes, but I can't find it in my country

How can't get it in a cup? How am I supposed to bring it to work or study? Usually I bring cup noodles and add boiling water there. Or go to McDonald's and ask for boiling water.

Tokayev must go.... how could he?!?

not really
they're ok

Indomie needs to be savored, not consumed in a work lunch.

We only have nissin

But they don't want to increase profits? I love it so much, it is tastier than many spicy Korean and Chinese noodles. I do love some noodles either way, they are so beautiful. But this is meant to be fast food.

Oh I checked it's $2 here for one cup! It's okay price.

>$2
Doesn't that seem too much for instant noodles

Attached: 1651983748774.jpg (376x600, 85.07K)

But in a cup its all watery, unacceptable.

yes
i have submitted myself to the supreme of indonesian cuisine

>flag
I kneel

Well, a meal here outside usually costs $10 for something small anyways. $2 is enough if it fills the stomach. It's probably the cheapest thing you can buy in a store in Australia.
Really? I will try both then. Can you give advice for cooking it?

I tried making these once and the oil packet exploded and got all over my counter and clothes and while I was trying to clean up the oil from my hands the pot boiled over and my noodles were ruined

I hate Indonesia forever because of this experience

I haven't tried Indomie yet but we have one that's even better

Attached: index.jpg (277x182, 13.12K)

You're supposed to boil the noodles in water and then take them out on a plate with the ingredient packets already emptied onto it. And then you mix the warm noodles and the sauce/powder, add ham and noodles.
Allah(swt) deemed you unworthy of the fruit of the Ummah (indo)

Hэг л гoё бoлдoггүй. Хэд хэдэн yдaa идэж үзcэн. Бypyy л хийгээд бaйгaa юм шиг бaйгaaн. Non-Shim master race.

Zavariig dagaad hiih bol yanztai goe boldgiin shude! Nongshimaas hamaagui deer.

I FUCKING LOVE INDOMIE I FUCKING LOVE INDOMIE I FUCKING LOVE INDOMIE I FUCKING LOVE INDOMIE I FUCKING LOVE INDOMIE I FUCKING LOVE INDOMIE I FUCKING LOVE INDOMIE I FUCKING LOVE INDOMIE I FUCKING LOVE INDOMIE I FUCKING LOVE INDOMIE I FUCKING LOVE INDOMIE I FUCKING LOVE INDOMIE I FUCKING LOVE INDOMIE I FUCKING LOVE INDOMIE I FUCKING LOVE INDOMIE I FUCKING LOVE INDOMIE I FUCKING LOVE INDOMIE I FUCKING LOVE INDOMIE I FUCKING LOVE INDOMIE I FUCKING LOVE INDOMIE I FUCKING LOVE INDOMIEI FUCKING LOVE INDOMIE

i thought mongol kangs only eat meat and drink milk

Not a fan of that one. I much prefer this version for its flavor and thinner noodles.

Attached: 1658588510032.jpg (640x480, 59.79K)

Ireed hiiged ug