Are multi-generational households common in your country? Is your architecture well suited for that lifestyle?

Are multi-generational households common in your country? Is your architecture well suited for that lifestyle?

Attached: IMG_20220723_144702.jpg (1000x399, 120.01K)

this is not a political thread. i just want to talk houses dude

the third one sounds really comfy

Not really
This

no, ot is considered that you need to live miles away from your family and see them only twice a year otherwise your not independent and will never develop as an adult

>that rich kid in middle/high school who got an apartment in city centre bought by his family
how the fuck is that independence if youre given it

Not too common, except amongst immigrant families. Happens sometimes though, especially amongst poorer families. Parents + adult children, or grandparents + single mother + grandchild are somewhat common combinations.

>Muh independence though
We are a social species, and no social circle is more intimate and dependable than the family.

Attached: aVx48BK_460s.jpg (460x613, 79.43K)

Yes, it's expected that one of the children live with their parents when they're old.

So, you are saying that I'm not a pathetic beta male living with my parents but a based multi-generational household Chad?

Most people who move out don’t get those things, Stanislaw. They have to adapt and not become dependent on their mothers.

How big does it have to be to comfortably house all the varying number of people

Attached: dom-busko-zdroj(18).jpg (1200x688, 196.14K)

>Are multi-generational households common in your country?
No. The society has pushed through the nuclear family meme destroying all the bonds of family life. And people are suffering and unhappy, what a surprise....

I don't think so but my grandparents lived in a souterrain incorporated into my parents house - well it was the house of my grandparents but they switched with my parents once they got me.
I think the middle option might be the most rounded one and the right one only feasable for really large families - ideally incorporating some level of subsitence farming and animal husbandrey within their compound.
I wanted to post there too but it got deleted :(

Attached: Rooftop-garden-5.jpg (779x532, 182.61K)

>Imagine the tree root destroying any semblance of rooftop slowly after a few year
Kino

moving out without a specific reason is the most stupid for of consumerism
doing laundry doesn't make you a man

Who usually is the property owner in most cases? Is it shared?

as long as it isn't a woman it shouldn't be any problem

this layout is common in villages however the other buildings are usually for farming not for living

Attached: 0x0.jpg (2048x1365, 3.68M)

it used to be many many years ago but the gubmint worked to remove it

Not in the last 7 decades but it's rapidly becoming that way