How would i (a poolack) be treated in finland? do you hate poolacks in there...

how would i (a poolack) be treated in finland? do you hate poolacks in there? would finnish girls look down on me for being a slavic thirdie?

Attached: Flag_of_Finland.svg.png (1200x733, 1.76K)

no one cares

>would girls look down on me for being slavic
Probably.

sex sex sex

>do you hate poolacks in there?
no,

how racist are finns toward balts? genetically we are almost the same (both autosomally and having N1 haplo) but you probably see us as subhumans for not being eesti

no finn thinks of polacks
swedoids and russoids live rent free

what about us?

do you think your average normie knows shit about haplo autism
probably getting mistaken for an ayrab

do you have a lot of poolacks in there? what if someone confuses me for a russian?

its gettin better, if there were racism it was in post soviet world when balt gangs came to steal shit. Baltics are seen more as fellow euros nowadays.

>do you have a lot of poolacks in there?
after estonians, poles are biggest immigrant group in construction sites.

you would be seen as a refugee and be treated with fear and suspicion

Do sami people have their own parliament in Finland, and do they constantly scream about more rights and special treatment?

>Do sami people have their own parliament in Finland,
yes
>and do they constantly scream about more rights and special treatment?
yes, but only those with 5% of samiblood living in helsinki who have never even seen reinder or been in lapland

They do, but it doesn't any real power. Mostly they RREEE about shit no one cares about.

only urbanoid 1/16 twitter activists
actual samis in lapland just want to fish without regulations

and you dont have a negative opinion on them? on polish construction sites its normal for the workers to drink alcohol, i woudnt expect them to change suddenly after crossing the border

it was normal to drink in finnish construction sites till 90s, now its really forbidden. Poles are quite chill, they are just here to earn and save money, eventually they go back to poland.

Damn, same here.

Nah, there are chill ones for sure. But I also know some sami shits who would do anything to fuck over locals trying to create jobs by screaming "muh reindeer land"

different to sweden and norway, in finland anyone are allowed to have reindeers not just sami