What are friends in your country like?

What are friends in your country like?

Attached: americans.jpg (575x1181, 118.48K)

Is this you? Why are you pretending to be black and why are you so cringe?

Eh, if you don't like hanging out with someone, don't make these kind of fake plans. I recently ended friendship with someone who started to bore me too much, but I never did something like this. Just said no whenever he asked about hanging out for a few months.

Why are Zoomoids like this?

Lack of beatings.

All that drama over a shitty American poopoo faggot capeshit retard film hhoooaohahaaa

Nigga these people are not your friends. They just tolerate your presence occasionally. Stop hanging on to them.

I did that and I'm much happier now that I'm friendless. In reality I was also friendless before, but delusional and constantly chasing approval from people who don't care.

this, but I wish I had a girlfriend at least
as for friendship, my family is enough for me I think
recently congratulated an old friend from school to his birthday, the faggot didn't even open the message

Oof this hurts. Yeah I had "friends" like that. I cut them off when they started to think they could treat me however they wanted and try and control my life. Like fuck you, friends aren't meant to make their friends feel bad.

>taking a day off to watch the new soy capeshit
>having male friends
Do Americacas really? I only have vaginoid "friends", they are basically like cattle and you inevitably end up fucking, they're always ready to have fun, zero downsides.

Tbh when such situations happen I take pleasure in insulting such people and see how their „ignoring you“ mentality instantly changes and they become super talkative.
Sometimes all you have to do is to call someone a subhuman or a faggot or suggest him suicide or just push some other buttons and the person blows up. Real fun stuff.

least psychotic russian

Is it because they think they are above you or something? Cuz I do remember it being similar when they were talking trash to me "banter" but the second i talked back and made fun of them they got really pissy

Yeah, you’re being friends or are acquainted with literal narcissists and they can’t take criticism or insults all that well.
Narcissists are the easiest people to bully actually. It’s just the downside is that they might retaliate physically and murder someone over an insult while being totally controlled by their emotions.
On the plus side they are extremely easy to manipulate because they love compliments.

That makes sense actually. Lol i like your perspective on them i just try to stay as far away as possible from those kinds of people. The daily dose of their personality is just too much to handle.

This shit happened to me a few times in highschool before I realized that these people where not my friends and being alone is much better

Well, it's not an illusion. If they talk down to you and you don't usually hit back, your status is inferior.

The reason they get pissy is because you're trying to increase your status, which decreases their power in the relationship (if it can be called that).

The answer is to just never let people shit on you. Trying to make friends by accepting inferior status never works. People look for equals in their friends, not pets.

non-existent

Attached: 92ff06f8f5a1685ac7aad850654cf86d.jpg (720x720, 44.91K)

Yeah that's definately true, I mean I never expected my friendship with childhood friends to turn out that way.

You've been pretty boring lately yourself t b h.

We've got nothing in common, Jake. Find new friends and/or get a hobby you stupid cunt.