IS IT GOOD?

IS IT GOOD?

Attached: MOON.jpg (1400x1400, 371.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W5inyZ7I-1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.
/thread

Oscar Isaac's acting is good (except his British accent) and the Egyptian aesthetic is cool, but they had to shove at least 10 episodes of plot/intrigue into 6 and it suffers a lot as a result.

There's a scene where a rage-sticken Oscar Isaac beats up a yarmulke

Too little moon knighting, too much whiny british persona crying about literally everything
also the woman is annoying

Probably the least interesting marvel show yet.

Has he ever acted in anything good apart from Ex Machina?

I liked transitions between personas, looked smooth

yeah it's too bad it's over
now i am watching star trek SNW on Thursdays instead of moon knight on Wednesdays

Attached: me.jpg (309x347, 32.17K)

It feels like five episodes of half a show and then they had to hastily tack a finale together for the sixth. We should have had at least four or five episodes after he reconciled his personas so we get some decent superhero stuff.

It's aight

fpbp
Don't bother and just watch this youtube.com/watch?v=W5inyZ7I-1Y

How about Coon Knight and whenever he summons his superhero costume he has to talk in ebonics?

I liked it, but it felt like they used the split personalities as an excuse to cut away every time something interesting happened and never actually show the cool stuff.

No, it's not good at all. What I think everyone was hoping for was a dark and gritty antihero type to brutally beat, maim and kill bad guys and possibly fight mythological monsters and such. Possibly setting up a Midnight Sons with Moon Knight, Blade, Black Knight, Werewolf by Night, Agatha and maybe even Punisher.

But instead the show was a boring National Treasure-like globetrotting "adventure" staring whiny British cuckman and stronk black womyn with Moon Knight as a background character and they're setting up a female superhero instead of Moon Knight.

Imagine how fucking stupid you'd have to be to genuinely expect a Disney+ MCU show to deliver that

this, there's almost no moon knight

Disney crossed the event horizon of turning everything they touch into shit; so they had to turn Moon Knight into shit in order to tonally fit into the MCU. I’m just shocked they had the restraint to not invent a queer split personality that ends up being the “real” hero.

They just showed Wanda shred through multiple universes. People getting burned alive, ripped apart, skulls bursting and more.

They also have Agatha with a new show coming out, Blade's voice in Eternals, Werewolf by Night coming out. I think they might something close to that.

Dune

>gets beat up by some old guy with a walking stick
wow what a superhero

Oscar Issac is great. Episodes 4 and 5 are kino, 6 falls pretty hard. Starts a little slow and like it was meant to be 8 episodes, but that's probably why the last one feels so damn rushed.

Attached: 1593375386675.jpg (2500x1723, 846.61K)

MCU somehow made one of the greatest, most unique, and interesting superheros into a boring uninteresting one. Almost impressive how good they are at butchering characters.

Yeah they could do that or they could just not put any effort into it bc you little piggies will still eat the slop

The Card Counter is his best film so far.

>stronk black womyn
Arabs are Caucasian user, and she was a super-light skinned European looking one on top of that.

>Agatha with a new show coming out

What's it called? Weird to have a show featuring the secret villain from a former show with no redemption, and one who's been depowered on top of that.

no.
its not bad either tho.