/brit/

Attached: 1248751794541742.jpg (4608x3344, 3.96M)

Any ugly man in?

Attached: 1556854843267.webm (480x852, 2.36M)

wonder how thailad got out the jail for calling the king a bender

probably sucked off the guards

Attached: 1644332573141.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

anime

my corsa just reached 200k miles

All else being equal, a black British PM would be better than a white PM. It'll give someone for the diverse kids to look up to.

ktim

also a KHHV although that is a given

the plan, as it were:
>work for a decade or so
>collect as much money as I can
>buy as much land as possible
>retire in my mid-30s
>spend my last 50 years just chilling in a shack on my land with chickens and shit

did obama have that effect?

Bri'un...home...at least it was till they fuck everything up

magnets, piano wire, feather duster.. and yeh a bit of oral.

why can't Britons accept that they are conservative and actually not into all of this lgbt stuff?

I think that a big conservative reaction will happen in UK, society will turn back to conservatism in gender questions

piss arse and shit in that order

Yeah he set a precedent for a black president and was a respectable black leader who isn't just some entertainer

Russians have a lot in common with the Arabs if you think about it

>extremely secretive, political culture driven by palace intrigues and small cliques
>prone to messianic bouts of fanaticism, interspersed by longer periods of corruption and stagnation
>produce absolutely brilliant arts and sciences, but still thirdie because the general population is third world level ignorant
>all attempts at reform eventually peter out after a while as the inherently reactionary culture seeps into the new system
>relations with the west are marked by equal parts paranoia, jealousy, and imitation

currently stroking my cock

>brilliant arts and sciences,
Lel cope both are useless subhumans

Thinking about leaving my bedroom.

Nobody can deny Russia has made notable contributions to art and science

>britoids
>buying land on a decade worth of work
uh no peasant sweetie try again

Still can't believe they legalised weed. A cheeky zoot at the weekend is fast becoming the highlight of the week ngl

>tug gdy zawsze piszesz że mamy mieć normalne stosunki z Polską, ale potem przez take rzeczy nic się nie zmienia

no i Rosjanie swoim wrogom broń za darmo, nie dają

brits are incurious little gremlins they're indifferent to the world at large but they'll raise hell if their neighbour's hedge is too high

any 0121 man in

that's not England.

sex arse

Russians are much more similar to Europeans than you think

need social media abolished

I just did that

Attached: 0ba.png (645x773, 9.51K)

Th...Thailad?

Attached: Emma BAFTAS 2022 2.jpg (307x453, 40.98K)

Yet, if we don't decline gracefully