It's still dark. Better use the generator

>It's still dark. Better use the generator
>*grunts of exertion*
What are some scenes in television & film that younger generations will be unlikely to understand?

Attached: 1627616267761.jpg (640x480, 37.67K)

Sneed.

Attached: 8287376276.png (255x251, 38.95K)

/thread

Nah zoomers seem to understand that one pretty well
it's a sex joke so they're all about that
I definitely think they wouldn't understand why Bart is struggling so hard on his bicycle here though

i dont get it

Isn't it just a joke about old timey bike-lights? I remember i had one that worked off the resistance of the wheel, so if you turned it on pedalling did become noticbly more difficult

sneed

Posting in a fake bot thread.

Great episode by the way. The wrote Homer as an asshole in the correct way, i.e. he's being an asshole within a larger collective of scared assholes because of the meteorite and is basically only giving a voice to what the collective wants (Flanders out) and then is the one to redeem himself moments later of his own volition - no nagging from Lisa or Marge required - whilst still being enough of a terse hypocrite that it's funny and doesn't totally sanitize Homer.

Lol ok nerd

comfy and based post

Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed. Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed, .Sneed.Sneed. Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed (Sneed Sneed) Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed - Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed - Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed.

That episode of seinfield where they can't jerk off.
zoomers are constantly cooming their pants they wouldn't get it.

came here to sneed this

Zoomers and millennials are the ones that do shit like NoFap

I don't think zoomers will understand the appeal of seeing your friend's mom in a jacuzzi suit

Attached: 1639498457623.jpg (640x480, 60.01K)

Based and I hate niggers pilled

based

Attached: 1594407927851.png (1241x978, 1.92M)

>see Simpsons recently
>the TV in the opening credits is a flat screen

Attached: 1438626642475.jpg (539x539, 26.54K)

Attached: default (3).png (1895x925, 647.24K)

Can we have good faith Simpsons discussion again sneed bros?

I can just imagine a modern version of this bit having Homer being smug the whole time inside the bunker while Lisa, as the true mature and selfless voice, goes out to find and help Ned causing Homer to go after her.

Then they find Ned just happened to get picked up by [insert celebrity] who enjoys online bible studies with Ned and brought him into his extravagant millionaire bunker. While watching some of the CCTVs they then find the meteor came in and burned out as it knocks out Homer's TV satellite dish.