The new Chip and Dale movie is fucking amazing

The new Chip and Dale movie is fucking amazing.
youtu.be/hffiZqZWOq8

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-070216_YouTube.jpg (1916x1080, 763.25K)

you know what would have been an even more edgy and brave move in today's world of ultra ironic entertainment? a normal chip and dale adventure which feels like a cinematic version of the show.

I like the washed up actor idea.

>BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Holy shit. I'm never watching this

you're a fucking rube. pay your money and eat your turds and never complain on here about movies

I'll do what I want, post what I want, and complain about whatever I want here on Any Forums and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Attached: soniccompressed.gif (552x486, 2.37M)

based

How does Alvin and his chipmunks relate to Chip and Dale?

Wow, look at that.

Attached: gadget kinder.webm (1280x536, 2.85M)

It was actually pretty great.

pretty much but that would require an iota of effort

Good. Hopefully it traumatizes kids in a way that they grow up to absolutely fucking hate furries.

it looks awful. taking shots at a popular and successful movie doesn’t help it’s case

It's already out? Fuck I am in.

Who the fuck even is this film aimed at

One was a series of cartoon short made by Walt that then turned into a loosely based cartoon series, that then turned into a rodger rabbit knockoff movie. The other was a sped up Christmas song that turned into a television special, that turned into a cartoon series, that turned into a movie series.

LMAO WHAT
CHIP GOT KEKED BY A FUCKING FLY??

AHAHAHA JESUS CHRIST
S U B V E R S I O N
Can't have nice heterosexual relationships any more!

That's some cursed shit man.

It was taking shots at the old design and saying that the not-ugly sonic stole ugly sonics spotlight. Which it did.

You're over thinking it, mate.

FLYED
also gets

Millennial disney fans. There's a lot of them. Look up disney adults.

It was a scene pretty much grounding Chip in the fact that he lost out on a lot of friendships and relationships by choosing to fade into obscurity - including his old love from the show.