How did this manage to get 4 seasons?

How did this manage to get 4 seasons?

Attached: mr-pickles-characters-i50996.jpg (400x600, 103.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S0vzeeqQQz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

money laundering.

Satanic Freemason MKULTRA garbage

Attached: 1652782280747.jpg (1080x1205, 124.41K)

That's the worst thing I have ever seen

it funny.

Attached: Good Boy.gif (720x404, 2.67M)

why do Americans love gore, gross out humor, and general ugliness of body and soul so much?

Why does it look like it was made by drug addicts?

Probably rated well

Their lives are too sheltered and they have only emotional suffering in them
If they ever felt real hunger or had their lives at rush the culture would change

youtu.be/S0vzeeqQQz8
this was the first thing that showed up when i searched for it and it looks like the most american reddit thing ever

They recognize that the material is evil and the abstract is where its at.

Cartoon Network/Adult Swim are missed managed and will die in your lifetime

Good
They make nothing but shit

The alcoholics and pillheads who watch adult swim shit have no taste

It was a zeitgeist sort of thing.
Things could be rude and crude ten years ago. Stuff like augenblick studios doing Superjail and all that. A bit like Jonny Ryan comic strips. You had that King Star King that was sort of like a crude skate/ surf aesthetic too. The kind of retarded shit they illustrate cans of IPA with. Illustration/ art and design trends had this fake edginess to them.
I know, because I had to draw a ton of crap like this for mobile games/ shitty design and illustration jobs. Fucking sucks.
Although now we're on the opposite side of the spectrum with terrible globohomo in offensive "art", both are shallow and vacuous.

this looks like something my dad would watch that would make my mom leave the room

edgy redditors

kino

Why are American art styles hellbent on being as ugly and unsettling as possible

Ahh no wonder you white faggots love this so much

Attached: 297A9F55-1685-46C4-AD0B-D82013CDD8CC.jpg (431x767, 56.57K)

Because the flesh is grotesque, they are reminding you that you need to reach for the stars, Soulman.

They were banking on it causing outrage and getting famous eventually.

But nobody really cared.

>1 in 300

So a fringe minority and it doesn't mention their race so I'm gonna assume it's mainly black pitbull mommies and lonely old Asian ladies like that one who had to have her dogs penis surgically removed after she couldn't get it out and cut it off.