The best film of the year is now on Netflix, you have no excuse not to watch this pookino

The best film of the year is now on Netflix, you have no excuse not to watch this pookino.

Attached: FTGdyFtaUAA9U9-.jpg (1080x1080, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OsU0CGZoV8E
1337x.to/home/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SIRS

Oh shit! I saw this at the theater, it's fucking amazing
Way over the top super macho Bollywood ridiculousness. If you've seen those webms from the movie where the Indian guys catapult themselves into a castle in a big shield ball using a palm tree, it's the same director

kek I’m gonna check it out now

Good morning sirs

>DA EVIL BRITISH WHO CAME HERE GIVING US HOSTPITALS, RAILWAYS AND STOPPED US BURNING ALIVE WOMEN AND CHILDREN... OH AND STOPPED US RAPING AN ENTIRE UNDERCLASS OF PEOPLE LOL
Pass.

DID YOU REDEEM?

youtube.com/watch?v=OsU0CGZoV8E
>*mogs 15 years of MCU with a dancing scene*

Maghadheera is so much better

>dance battles
Bollywood kino?

>everyone in the west censors foreign movies
>even internet pirates only mention woke shit in their release sites
>have to actively go through left wing, right wing and everything in between to watch quality abroad
>its actually often better than even the most a class movies

whew!

1337x.to/home/

post more good foreign movies!

The two guys in this were irl Indian revolutionaries, but they had nothing to do with each other
This is like if they made an action movie about how George Washington and Abe Lincoln were best friends

sounds based, hitler and hadrian should also be best friends.

>Nooo not my historical accuracy in my over the top kino

I love that there's this entire parallell fucking world of movies, culture, language, history, and experiences. And of all of the many parallell worlds within our own, it happens to be the absolutely absurd indians that have the deepest, most riduculous lore.

Did I sound like I was saying that's a bad thing? This movie fucking rocks and I'd love a George and Abe buddy cop kino. I was saying it's a selling point. There's a part where one of them catches a motorcycle and swings it a dude like a baseball bat

You did sound a bit like you were complaining, if i'm being honest

It will be a good day if a good quality indian film will be in theaters here instead of the many iterations of woke sjw leftist garbage. How I long to destroy leftists with actual culture.

>I couldn't watch it in theaters because the nearest one playing it was 350 kilometers away
Pain

>STOPPED US RAPING
No?

Where is the diversity?
No black, jews, lgbtq++ folks, asians
Hard pass

What continent do you think india is part of?

>instead cinema is filled with kikes and woketards
>cant even watch massive propaganda movie by the chinks against american agression just for the lulz
>if its not the leftist jews, its the zionist conservacucks that tread on my freedoms

why cant we just kill all the christians, all the commies, all the conservatives, all the aggressive and violent pieces of shits here. Like there is any difference between them. They just use violence against us.

Prefer this honestly

Attached: 1648306165331.jpg (1024x1517, 210.42K)

Do the needful an rate it 10/10 on imdb sir

Just the Hindi? The definitive and original version is the Telugu.